Ch24: forging

"Miss Sharlyn, are you alright?" As he knew he would cursed, Shi Feng spoke calmly to complete the quest.

Sharlyn shook her head slightly, speaking with a smile, "Nothing too bad. I never imagined that you would actually bring such a terrifying item. You've weakened me quite a bit. However, the problem has been resolved now. If you had dragged on for a few more days, your body might have been possessed by the Great Demon, and your body would suffer in Hell for all eternity".

"Thank you, Miss Sharlyn. If it weren't for you, I might have already been dead."shi feng knew she just wanted to rip him off but he can't do anything about.
"No need for thanks. This diary is not as simple as it seems. It is a key. In it records the method to unlock the curse on a gate. Your job now is to find this gate, enter through it with this diary, and find the Bible of Darkness that is kept within. I can destroy the Bible of Darkness as long as you retrieve it for me. Once it is destroyed, the Great Demon would not be able to descend," Sharlyn explained.

System: Epic Quest "Darkness Descends" accepted. Find and destroy the Bible of Darkness and prevent the Great Demon from descending. Rewards unknown.

"Esteemed Miss Sharlyn, I am now cursed by the demon. Do you have any methods to resolve it.
Also, where can I find the Bible of Darkness? Even just a clue is helpful."?" Shi Feng asked knowing that he would be ripped off

Hearing Shi Feng's series of questions, a bright smile appeared on Sharlyn's pure countenance.

"You sure have a lot of questions, huh, you little bastard? It's not like I don't have a method to resolve your curse. However, you should know, to get something, you have to give something in return. There is only one way to dispel the curse, and that is to carry out a Moon Drip. The Moon Drip is a ceremony that can dispel all magic and curses in the world. However, many materials are required to carry out this ceremony. I will provide the materials required, but in return, you have to pay 3 Gold Coins as remuneration for my services. If you wish to obtain a clue to the Bible of Darkness, you have to pay an additional 10 Gold Coins as an information fee."

System: Do you wish to accept the Quest to dispel the curse?

"Esteemed Miss Sharlyn, I am willing to pay the remunerations."Fuck I said inwardly but replied politely as what else could he have said? However, Sharlyn's asking price of 3 Gold Coins was just too high

"Since you are willing, then pay a deposit of 1 Gold Coin," Sharlyn stretched out her delicate hand without restraint.
after paying. "Here, this is for you. You need to fill the energy within this thing first. It will lead you to the Moonlight Forest to collect thirty pieces of Moonstone. It's fine if you just bring them back to me," Sharlyn took the shining Gold Coin with lightning speed, then took out a fist-sized crystal orb and passed it to Shi Feng.

System: Quest "Moon Drip" accepted. You must collect thirty pieces of Moonstone and 2 Gold Coins for Sharlyn. Upon completion, Sharlyn will dispel the evil curse of the Great Demon on you.

Shi Feng received the crystal orb and took a look at it.

[Teleportation Magic Orb]

Able to teleport the user to and from the Moonlight Forest immediately after activation.

Activation condition: 200,000 EXP needed to be stored.
Shi Feng then went to the Forging Association along the way he bought some gold coins again .
Shi Feng reserved an Intermediate Forging Room for twenty hours.
After going inside the forging room, Shi Feng carefully combined the two Philosopher's Stones.