Ch2: I Won..!!

Two days has passed and acted the same without any suspicious behavior and today is the day the announcement of winning ticket.
I waited until my parents got home from work to eat together when my dad said "so are you ready to go to the university?"
I didn't reply because I wasn't focusing on around me but waiting for the announcement and the money to transfer.
"Shi Feng, why don't you answer your father ?" mom said as she pinches me
"yeah?" I said looking at dad with confused look
"what is going on mind that you didn't answer?" dad said slightly irritated
"nothing, just hungry because of the workout I do recently" I said hurriedly after swallowing my food
"yeah, can't you wait for the kid to finish eating to talk" mom said as she was worried I burn my mouth from the hot meal.
"I just asked if he was ready to go to the university what's wrong with that" dad said.
"yeah I'm ready dad although it would be better not to leave you guys"
"well we will be there if you need us and we will talk to yo..."
"I Won...!!" I cut off my dad as I heard the phone beeb and looked at the money
"hey I'm talking to you" dad yelled at me because I cut him off. But I have been preparing for this act for two days so I wasn't flustered.
"I won I won we are rich" I yelled as I stood up hugging dad and mom
"honey what's going on" mom asked after a few seconds of being flustered.
"I Won half a billion credits. We are rich" I yelled again while looking like I will fly from happiness.
"half a what..!?" dad asked as they stood up looking at me wide open.
"I won a lottery online it's the grand price half a billion"
It took about half an hour to calm things down as they finally understood what I was thinking about.
"It's unbelievable" mom said while looking at my phone with my dad
"yeah I know right" I said while laughing inwardly for their happiness
"Shi Feng are you sure that money is legit without any problems?" dad said worriedly
"well yeah and no one is going to ask as the website pays for the taxes" I replied
"okay okay for now let's continue eating while cooling down ourselves so we can discuss about what we can do with the money" I said
"good idea about cooling down but I don't think I can eat right now so I will just sit with you" mom said
After eating the cold lunch and drinking some coffee mom finally said
"so what are we going to do"
"I don't know" dad said and turned to me"when did start buying lottery tickets? "and asked suspiciously.
" it's the first time I ever did it. It was a pop up ad that appeared two days ago while online"I replied.
"mmmm well good you didn't tell us because we would have been angry at you" dad said looking strangely at me
"so what will you do with the money since you won fair and stupid " dad asked
"I think I will invest" I replied as I rehearsed knowing what they 'll say
"invest?" they said at the same time while dad continued "and what do you know about investment"
"everything I have been studying stocks for a while now hoping to get an internship in a company but it didn't work" I replied
"is that the week you have been coped in your room all about" mom said with a slight hopeful tone.
"what?" I replied as I got flustered.
"the last week you have been in your room without going out to meet your friends or doing anything really is that all about?" mom said again.
The last week is when I got reincarnated but I thought my act was flawless as they didn't really ask me about anything but now it doesn't seem to be that's the case.
" eh oh yeah that's right "I answered while trying to hide my nervousness.
" thank god"mom said while glaring at my dad for some reason.
"eh eh anyway" dad couped trying to change the subject "do you think that a week is enough for you to be able to handle that kind of money" looking embarrassed.
I looked at the two of them as mom looked much happier than when I Won the money and dad looked relieved about something and thought they must have been thinking I was doing something embarrassing in my room alone for them to have that kind of reaction. Whatever it is I won't ask.
"no I was doing some studies about the subject for a while now but last week was just working harder" I replied while having a curious look.
"but it's too much money to risk without experience" dad said while looking at me.
"well how about you handle the investment" I asked the question I was waiting for it.
"eh?what about our jobs!?" mom said.
"well you can quit with the money we have you can move with me and live in Jin Hai city" I said looking hopeful.
"mmmmm well we will be talking about this later for now you have about four days to go to university and it is enough to decide what we will dop" dad said so as not to make rash decision.
Four days have passed during which I started to buy some stocks for about 50 million credits to show my parents that I can handle the money. I have already studied investment with aqua rose and gentle snow in my pervious life and has some knowledge about companies that will rise so it was easy and made about 20 million profits after taxes.
Afterwards they decided to believe in me and decided to move to Jim Hai city after they handled everything thing here.