Ch76:Purified Items

I took the purification crown to the guild residence in light city and started the purification process .

I first chose the bracelet of time and selected Magic crystals as a source of energy. Purified

System: do you want to expend 800,000 magic crystals to purify the bracelet of time ?.

I was stunned because I was prepared to lose millions of magic crystals not to mention only 800 thousand so I choose yes

The crown started purifying the bracelet of time and after a few moments the fire went off.

I immediately checked the bracelet of time

[Bracelet of Time] (fragment legendary Rank Item)

This bracelet had once possessed the frightening power of time. Unfortunately, it has sustained heavy damage.after the purification it has obtained the ability to restore itself

Passive effect-

Cooldown of all Skills reduced by 50%.
Enemies within a 100-yard radius will have their Movement Speed and Attack Speed reduced by 50%, and Cooldown of Skills increased by 60%.

Additional Active Skill -Temporal Sand

Can produce Temporal Sand by absorbing Mana Stones. No Cooldown. (Each Mana Stone produces five grains of Temporal Sand.)

Activatable Skill - Forbidden Domain :

By expending mana stones you can Prevent enemies within a 1000-yard radius from using any skills or tools.
Duration: 100 mana stones for every 1 minute

Additional activate skill - Divine Power Absorption

Absorbs divine power to recover the bracelet of time itself. (A total of 20 God Crystals are required to restore its power . Current number of absorbed God Crystals: 0)

This item is damaged but can be restored with the help of God Crystals.

Has a chance to drop upon death.

I laughed at my luck as I really didn't think it would work. This item now can make even mythic a sitting ducks waiting to be hunted.

I took the Elemental Jewel and immediately purified it and choose the magic crystals again but the price surprised me

System: do you want to expend 5,000,000 magic crystals to purify the Elemental Jewel ?.

Mmm? Why is there such a big difference between the two. Maybe because one is Epic and the other is fragment legendary.?

I didn't think much about it and clicked yes.

After the purification I looked at its new attributes.

[Elemental Jewel] ( legendary Rank)

The Treasure of Earth of The Seven Treasures that the Three Goddesses made to replicate the Seven Luminaries Codex.

Active Skill 1 - Miner soul

The wielder of the Elemental Jewel will have their Miner subclass temporarily raised by +3 rank. No Cooldown.

Additional Active Skill 2 - Elemental Search :

Reveal all mineral veins within a 250,000-yard radius.

Cooldown: 15 hours.

Additional Passive Skill - Seven Treasures Guidance :

Automatically detects fragments of the Seven treasures within a 800,000-yard radius.