Ch119: Transcendental powers & a new deal

Aimless Bloodshed stood their in silence as he looked at Shi Feng. The crowd however was in total shock.but after a few seconds they spoke.

"what the hell did I just see?. Is this for real. Elder Aimless Bloodshed reached the sixth floor but he still lost?"

"what kind of item or skill is this?. He should be considered cheating."

"I agree. Not only does he have that weird skills that grants him immunity but also have
That weird that allows him to teleport suddenly."

"are you guys idiots, didn't you hear elder say that this an item similar to Seven Luminaries Ring from the Legend, that's a bonafide Godly relic."

"but I heard that no godly relics are allowed in this fight"

"You idiot, I just said it was similar, now the real one. But it should be at least a legendary rank one with the frighting methods he used."

"even if it was only a replica, it shouldn't be allowed as it's a replica of a godly relic"

While the discussions were going many people also had a dark aura around them. Especially the conglomerates and corporations that was dealing with Zero Wing in underhanded methods.

They didn't expect that who they were making enemy with until now. Of course they all had a change of mentality and decided to stop all the meaningless methods that they were doing after the last announcement from Aimless Bloodshed.

But they also didn't expect that Shi Feng had this kind of strength.

The other one who also had dark faces were the people from the Demon's Gate.

This whole battle from the start to the end wasn't good news to them.

Aimless Bloodshed reaching the sixth floor standard wasn't good. Shi Feng prowess that shocked them wasn't good either.

If Shi Feng who that kind of prowess and a godly relic was paired with this kind of mobility, then Shi Feng can do a lot of serious damage to them.

This wasn't only the only thing wrong though. His survival ability and his Craftsman Magic array would also be a nightmare to many people.

And while there are methods to stop him, it wasn't many and they can't provide protection to everyone and place they have.

While everyone was having their own thoughts Aimless Bloodshed and Shi Feng left the venue and went to Zero Wing guild residence.

After arriving Aimless bloodshed suddenly spoke.

"You have won. But I can't let this matter go as it's.
So how about another battle bet. A Tier 1 city "

Shi Feng was shocked but answered immediately as shook his head.
"No,it's impossible "

"Two Tier 1 cities."

Shi Feng was surprised that he chocked but after coughing answered.
"It's impossible. You already know my cards and with you being a sixth floor , it's more impossible. So stop talking about it."

Aimless Bloodshed got angry and said " what if I insisted." His words carried out the meaning that even if Shi Feng didn't let this matter go , there would be serious consequences.

The deal between them was that Si Feng told about the Holy World and he wouldn't tell anyone or interfere.

But there's nothing about him pressuring Zero Wing to reveal the matter.

Shi Feng turned serious immediately but then he smiled after thinking for a while about it .
"Well, you wouldn't do something like that. Even if you did, Zero Wing would just have to keep itself in its home world. With the Miniature Ancient World, Stratified abyssal realm, holy world and our world. It's enough for now."