Ch55: Questions and answers

Shi feng logged out after returning with a return scroll.he was somewhat worried as after the update he will know if the set equipment forging will be successful or not.he decided to trained for a while before going to xia wuyuan .

"Hello , Mr wuyuan I have something to talk about"

"Hey kid what,do you want something again from there(great god's domain) you know it's impossible"

"No as you might know I'm doing now a quest that's somewhat dangerous "

"Yeah the seven treasure what about it "

"Why don't you make a move "

"We can't again if we intervened the god's domain will be opened do one of two things,either it limits our power or it will be upgraded to be opened for others tier 6 players from other worlds"

"But why doesn't that ancient god come at me right a way"

"Because you are a bait "

"What..??!!"

"Yeah if We guessed correctly the NPCs from god's domain hope you will attract the ancient god to you and they will trap him ,it happened before in others god domain "

"But why would he be attracted to me "

"Every god's domain has a conquer and a protector ,they will have to fight that's just the main scenario of minor worlds but there's a huge rule for players by either they aid the protectors or defend themselves if they got enough strength "

"It's meaningful because if the players defend themselves the god's domain will be opened to otherworld faster but if they needed the NPCs to repel the conquer that will make the god's domain deemed us as weak and will take a long time to open"

Mmmm no wonder in my previous lives we reached the final update in different time.

"But aren't you worried we would lose"

"No because we have our president has his countermeasures "

"Then why don't you just participate directly if that's the case and defend the invasion that way you will have a better chance "

"Who said we don't but they are solo players and don't act as a group because the corporations will back down and don't actively seek for opportunities if they know they may face us and that'll make the god's domain lose its purpose " wuyuan said but then continued

"Isn't that what happened because of your presence and now Zero Wing is like a behemoth that has no opponents"

"But you didn't speak to me or warn me "

"Well you are doing well and you are training a lot of talented people,we don't know how you did it but you did good"

Mmm that's true but again the game started to be somewhat boring and Zero Wing domain players now have begin nesting in lost town and don't move unless it's absolutely necessary.

"But I have another question, If I broke through to the grandmaster mental strength,how will I be able to transfer to greater god's domain?"

"You broke through?!!!"the old man jumped from his seat and said in an excited voice .

"No but I think I'm about to"

He sat down in abit of disappointment and said"well you don't have to worry about it but I guess I can tell you this , when you break through you can stay in our own God's domain but that would be dumb as greater God's domain has a lot of more benefits than here and the most important thing is we are doing something that can help people here, it's to gain another God's domain but this one is an ancient mini world and it may have a direct way to promote up to tier3 and maybe even tier 4 and the best thing it has to offer is ..... Well you can't know about this yet but it's a great benefit "