Ch39:personal guards

"Your Excellency Ye Feng, from now on, the entire Starstreak Trading Firm will be under your command. We will carry out any orders you give. Also, I would like to introduce you to someone. If Your Excellency needs anything, simply let her know," Henry said, clapping his hands once

Anna finally appeared as she entered henry said
"Anna, from today onwards, His Excellency Ye Feng will be the acting president of Starstreak Trading Firm, while you will be His Excellency's assistant. You must properly assist His Excellency, understood?" Henry asked.

Following which, Henry sent a beaming smile at Shi Feng as he said, "Your Excellency Ye Feng, from today onwards, the Starstreak Trading Firm's fate will be in your hands. Anna is very familiar with the Starstreak Trading Firm, and she is also very intelligent and capable. If you have any commands, please don't hesitate to let her carry them out."

System: Player has activated the NPC Administration System. Please call out the NPC Administration Interface to manage your subordinated NPCs.

"It's a small matter. Leave the matter of Starstreak Trading Firm to me, then." Shi Feng laughed. Then continued "but I have an offer for you instead mr.henry as you can see I'm a temple envoy but I don't have a body guard and I think miss Ana has a huge potential instead of being a manger she can protect the world with me so I want to buy her contact "

Henry squinted his eyes as he evaluated Shi Feng carefully.
Henry sighed, smiling as he said, "Your Excellency Ye Feng, it is not that I do not wish to let Anna go, but our Starstreak Trading Firm simply cannot do without Anna. Just like how Your Excellency has taken a liking to Anna's talent, it is only because of her that the Starstreak Trading Firm has its position today. Please forgive me for refusing your offer."

Shi feng face said "oh mister I didn't think you also value anna potentials but mr henry is the firm more important than the protection of the continent?"

Henry said "of course not but the firm right now needs anna as you can see so please excuse me on this matter for now because the firm can't afford to lose her now"

Shi feng "mr henry okay as I can see it you are a businessman so how about I do this I will give you two options
1) 4000 gold golds for the contract right now
2)the other is 2000 gold coins now and 4000 at the end of the one month but I will need her right now to train for the peace of the continent "

" but sir who will help you in manging the company right now, and are you sure Anna wants to leave with ? "Henry still trying to avoid selling the contract.

" oh now no worries I have my plans for the money "I said to Henry then turned to Anna.

" miss Anna you are destined for greatness but it depends on your how much you can grasp of the opportunities so what do you say? "
Shi Feng asked 9

Anna was confused as she didn't expect shi feng to ask for her opinion

I saw Anna's Favorability towards me has increased by 10 points.

" I don't mind sir as long as you help starstreak trading stand up on her feet again"Anna said politely.

"okay I will take the second offer mister Ye Feng. here's anna contract"
Henry said after thinking about
. You can't just say simple no to temple envoy and now I got 6000 gold coins it's enough.

Shi Feng smilled and gave him 2000 gold coins and took Anna contact.

After Shi Feng obtained Anna's contract, the sound of a system notification rang out by his ears.

System: Anna's Favorability towards you has increased by 30 points.

After taking Anna contact I took her to the the adventure association.