Ch16 :organizations& god's domain lunch

I continued saying" we need to organize our self in a way that we will fight for hegemony so we will split to 5 divisions for now with each division occupying one kingdom or empire I will take with me blackie ,cola، lonely snow ،fire dance and violet cloud to star moon kingdom specifically white river city as i heard of quests that I needed to do there that might help us have a slight advantage as for now i will appoint vice guild masters now as I wouldn't have the time to manage everything even in star moon kingdom
So first blackie
Second lei bao
Third silent killer
Fourth freaky smile
Fifth silent wonder
Seventh invincible swallow
Eight iron forge
Iron forge I know he is still a void realm but his job will be different from you as he be a blacksmith and will be responsible for lifestyle trading so there is no need for combat strength.
Your main job will be the first clear of dungeons for the first part of the game if there's any assistance you need call me and remember to keep fighting to a minimum as in the long run it might be bad for us and finally good luck"
I finished saying all that and immediately after I told liang jing my plan to expand the virtual combat training center and asked her to be the manager of zero wing in real life and I bought more virtual cabins for the game while buying more 2 training centers in another 2 first tiers cities.
I planed to make the five demon generas lead another five division in the future but I didn't want to make too much expansions right now.
After we recruited another 500 players after squeezing our self for the last month I made another 5 division and distributed them to to equally between the divisions so that each division now have 70 players
Finally I gathered them one last time the day before the game started and said
"Be careful of NPCs in the game treat them like normal persons and that's the last advice i give you"
I spent the rest of the day looking at forms and as next day came i logged I immediately.
I chose the name ye feng like the last time, chose the same appearance and birth city with a flash I came to red leaf city in the end just like the last two times.
I took a a glance at his player's attribute panel as he made his way to the Sherlock quest.

Character: Ye Feng (Human)

Affiliated Kingdom: Star-Moon

Title: None

Job: Swordsman

Level: 0

HP: 100/100

Physical Attack Power: 13

Defense: 4

Attack Speed: 3

Movement Speed: 4

Attributes: Strength 5, Agility 3, Endurance 4, Intelligence 2, Vitality 2.

Free Attribute Points: 4

Weapon Mastery:

One-handed Sword Mastery +5 (Apprentice Rank - Increases One-handed Sword Damage by 5%)

Two-handed Sword Mastery + 5 (Apprentice Rank - Increases Two-handed Sword Damage by 5%)

Free Mastery Points: 0

Job Talent:

Swordsman Talent 1: Sword-related Mastery +5

Swordsman Talent 2: Obtain 8 Free Mastery Points every 5 Levels.

Swordsman Talent 3: Sword-related skills proficiency increased by 50%.

Skills:

Chop. Active skill. Requirement: Sword. Additional 8 points of damage. Cooldown: 5 seconds. Skill Level: 1 (Proficiency 0/300)

Equipment:

[Swordsman's Leather Shirt] (Gray Trash)

Level 0

Defense +2

Durability 10/10

[Novice Sword] (Gray Trash, One-handed Sword)

Level 0

Equipment Requirement: Strength 3

Attack Power +3

Durability 15/15

After adding the 4 points to speed I closed it
I called the team members and as I expected everyone is here except blackie but I told to come over. I told violet cloud to make drinks and fire dance with the rest of them to level up at distant place team.
Shi Feng arrived at the dark alley filled with beggars in tattered clothing and when they approached he yelled as he took out his sword:
"get lost"
The powerless beggers quickly hide away and he reached vagrant middle-aged man in the corner and asked "Do you need any help, Sir?" Shi Feng formally the man.

"Can you give me some food? It's been five days since I've last eaten," the male beggar responded.

Shi Feng smiled faintly, seriously saying: "Unfortunately Sir, I cannot agree to your wish."but then continued Saying"However, if you are willing to pay an appropriate price, I can give you the food you need." Shi Feng said
The beggar lifted his head and looked at Shi Feng, his eyes carrying a hint of anticipation as he said, "If I had the money, I would definitely be willing to pay this cost, but right now I have nothing. Although, if you are willing to help me, I will pay you a sufficient price. Are you willing to help me?"

"May I ask what you want me to do?" Shi Feng questioned.

The beggar said seriously, "Please help me kill the Mayor of Red Leaf Town, Cross."
"Alright, I promise you." Shi Feng unhesitatingly agreed with a smile.

System: Unique Quest "Sherlock's Request" accepted.

Quest Details: Kill Cross, the Mayor of Red Leaf Town and bring the [Mayor's Insignia] back to Sherlock. Players must not exceed Level 10.

Shi Feng turned around and headed towards the Town Hall, the place where the Mayor was staying, at after receiving the Quest for the second time.
On his way he bought ten tomatoes from the money he asked the hunting team to send.
Just like the last time there were players and they were enraged as they kept shouting to not cut the line.
"Sorry, but I'm really not here to receive a Quest. I'm just here to take a look." Shi Feng smiled at the players; he turned to look at the fat Town Mayor, Cross.

[Cross] (Elite, Friendly)

Level 15

HP 2400/2400

MP 1500/1500

How laughable that I thought one day that there wasn't a single player that can't beat now right now.