Ch72: Pseudo-Great Grandmaster

Shi Feng watched the magic barrier removed but didn't go in right away but checked the extraordinary tower . It turns out that I need 10,000 mana stones to activate the new fourth floor.

I went to the group outside and told them.

"Okay guys enter the tower first and I will make the next preparations for your next month training "

I started synthesizing mana stones and after I finished I activated the fourth floor.

The mana density of the city skyrocketed by more than 50%

The fourth floor was similar to the third floor with every ascension of the staircase stronger and stronger swordsman appears until a white swordsman appeared and they use bronze techniques with every move .

It's truly an extraordinary tower, although I passed easily because I have already reached that strength but it will benefit the guild greatly.

The first floor : 800 players
The second floor : 400 players
The third floor : 80 players
The fourth floor: 40 players

It should be upgraded more after the city gets upgraded again . I turned around to leave only to find the the guys actually arrived at the 30 steps at the staircase. I smiled then left.

I first took the evil god tablet to the battle arena and fused it . Then went to a head and used The magic scroll that transports to ancient shrine which has the Ancient scroll.

I looked around and found myself in a pathway which was blocked from behind me so I walked forward. After walking for a while I saw a door that was opened. I looked inside but what I saw really surprised me. There were 2 mythic liches doing some kind of a ritual. I summoned my guards and a demon

I made sure that there were nothing and I stepped forward only for them to stop and turn to me.

"Hahahaha You have finally came "
The moment a lich said that the doors behind me closed .

I got a notification from the system that all spatial equipment is forbidden and I can't reach the outside world.

"We have been afraid that you would retreat before entering the room but you entered and now we finally can offer a sacrifice to summon our king"

Shi Feng immediately understood why he didn't transfer to the ancient Shrine immediately but to a path instead. It's to allow players to retreat if they deemed the mission was impossible.it seems that if they need a sacrifice to complete the ritual.

I looked at them and said "but why didn't you just set up the transfer point here in that case "

"It's because of that damn ancient oath that also prevented us from leaving , but it doesn't matter anymore now ,come here "
It seems that there's an ancient powers that prevent them from leaving here or force humans to come he unwillingly.

"Oh you seem impatient but I have one last question, who has the ancient scroll "

"Hahahaha, did you come here for the ancient scroll, they actually sent a puny tier 2 human here for something like that" they laughed and didn't answer me.

I simply took out my weapons and said " well I will find out later "

I started attacking immediately .

My guards are now tier 3 and epic ones for that matter. I didn't even hesitate to attack them .

We killed them in ten minutes and finally I looked at the drops and found the ancient scroll.

But it appeared as a quest item but for the other drops came a surprise as I found a fragment legendary equipment and 2 advance construction order. It was really good but when I thought about the difficult of the quest It didn't make sense because these drops are because of the Icarus heart.