Ch93 : Two Simultaneous expansion packs

Shi feng logged in and the moment he saw several that The Star moon City has totally changed.It became more magnificent.the guards became more powerful and they are promoted by a tier .

The voice of the players seeing those seen and talking about it are heard every where.

Shi Feng was really surprised but he knew that the shock is more towards the new built cities.

He didn't waste time and made his way to the Royal castle.he changed his title to Duke and met with the guards.

"Hello Lord , how can I help "the Tier 4 captain guards asked

"I would like to meet the emperor "

"Of course, please continue to the waiting Hall and I will inform the emperor by your visit "

Shi Feng made his way to the hall and called Aqua .

"Aqua, I need to buy War God's Temple's Merit Points."

"... Is that even allowed "

"Yeah, but only when you have an Elder position "

"But that means that you would have to do it yourself and it would take a long time "

"Yeah, but you can just increase the price. Epic Items  cost 3,000 gold coins and in merit points it's equal to 4,000 points. So We will announce that we will buy one merit point for 2 gold coins in every guild residence but the price increase if someone has 1000 or more to 2,5 gold coins. I will go there personally of course "

"How much do you neeed"

"Let's buy 1 million merit points "
I already plan to leave so there's no need to cheap about and buy everything of value in War God's Temple .

"Okay, I understand "

"Oh right, try finding someone one for me in the sea of death region.she goes by the name of Diverging Phoenix. Inform me when you got here name"

"Guild leader, Is it another hunt target for Fire dance"

"No , this one is for me"

"Okay ،  when I get the information I will tell you "

After hanging up the captain guard came and took Shi Feng to the Emperor.

"hello you majesty, l have heard that you wanted to meet me."

"welcome Duke, I have heard of your contributions in ending all the troubles that plagued us and with it solved, you have contributed greatly to the empire so I would like to present you with this treasure chest as a show of gratitude" The emperor said as he motioned to someone to bring the treasure box.

Shi Feng took the treasure and thanked him
"thank your majestry"

"there's also something I would like to give you . You see the the items one of the items, the ancient contract, you brought. we have been able to break it's seal. We found that its a trial pass to an Ancient Land. should you go there, there will be a bountiful treasures if you pass the trials"

Eh? Shi Feng was about to leave but suddenly he heard something like that. Is there a follow up to the quests?.

" thank you your majestry"

Shi Feng then took the ancient contract and looked at it's panel.

[ancient Contract]

Ancient Trial pass to a sealed Ancient World created by an ancient god for those who are worthy of its legacies. The Ancient contracts are distributed through different Worlds and only the world who passes the trials can gain access to the ancient world.