Ch84: Flying ship, Lord & Expansion pack

After Shi Feng completed his construction of his mana body and unlocked his Tier 3 legacy skills he called the team members and told them to gather at White River City.

He then went directly to The adventure association and completed the Tier 3 promotion procedures and obtained a Tier 3 certificate from the adventure association.

He immediately went to apply for a monarch crusade quest.

After that he immediately took one of the seven crusade quest and the most special.
The Ice Dragon lair which can only be accepted once. Whether you succeed or fail it will never be available again.

After paying some money, he acquired the transfer stone then went and met with the the core members.

After they went to the Cold Spring Forest, they started killing the monsters on their way to the Ice Dragon .we kept hunting until they all reached level 100.a purple glow enveloped the bodies of many members as these people reached Level 100. The invisible chains that previously bound these players also shattered.

"Okay now everyone we hunt the dragon "

Afterwards we found our way to the lair of the Ic dragon. The Dragon was there and We saw his attributes.

[Ice Dragon, Heathwaite] (Dragon, Mythic)

Level 101

HP 1,840,000,000/1,840,000,000

Oh too much HP alright. I didn't waste time and called my three bodyguards and a Tier 4 demon and started.

The dragons strength is truly good but nothing compared to The Heroic Spirit .
That was truly a monster. I started the attack first as I wanted to try my legendary mana boy. I was almost equal to him and with The a destroyer of World i even gained some advantages .

But an Ice dragon is still a dragon that's the symbol of destruction. If I have unfolded my mana mana body may I can overwhelm him but right now it's still too early. The dragons power comes from their draconic Spells Which is much more powerful then ordinary spells so when the dragon started to fight seriously I gave the signal to let them all attack.

After some time we finally killed him . He was really in a miserable state during the fight as the 3 Tier 3 and a tier 4 suppressed him from the beginning to the end. Shi Feng of course did the honor of landing the last hit with a Divine Prominence now . Now that Icarus's Heart provides his luck points with a 102 points , with the divine prominence tripling it reaches 300 luck points for a short period.he was truly excited about the drops.

When Heathwait had died, it had dropped over a hundred items beside its corpse, forming a small mountain that radiated waves of intense pressure.

The Ice Dragon had dropped a total of 121 items, which was normal for a Monarch. However, the items' quality far exceeded Shi Feng's expectations.

[Ariel Dragon Flying Ship Design]

Can be used to construct a Bronze Flying Ship with a maximum capacity of 200 people and Tier 4 combat power.

The Ariel Dragon Flying Ship boasted:
20 basic Magic Elven Cannons, each capable of launching attacks at the Tier 4 Basic standard.
6 advance Magic Crystal Cannons, which could be used for both offense and defense:
Offensively, they could launch attacks at the Tier 4 Basic standard.
Defensively, they could withstand attacks even from Tier 4 existences.
One main cannon capable of launching attacks at the Tier 4 Intermediate standard.

"If not for its inadequate materials and power source, it could easily become a Mysterious-Iron Flying Ship". Shi Feng thought as he looked at the ship power.