Ch15: expansion

"What"I said as if I was surprised.
"Yeah as you know god's domain owner is a mental strength grandmaster and He is also the first human in our world to develop his mental strength to the grandmaster level. After reaching the grandmaster level, he happened across a device that a four-dimensional civilization left behind for all three-dimensional civilizations.
This device allows people to enter a special three-dimensional world created by the four-dimensional civilization. This three-dimensional world is akin to a game world where everything is statisticalized, and people in this world can continuously grow stronger by training.
In addition, the four-dimensional civilization left all its technologies in this three-dimensional world and made it so that whichever three-dimensional civilization succeeds in taking control of this world would inherit all its technologies.
"Therefore, any three-dimensional civilization that discovers this special world will try to compete for it. After all, with the four-dimensional civilization's technologies, not only can a civilization's citizens gain a near-infinite lifespan, but a three-dimensional civilization can also become the ruler of all other three-dimensional civilizations.
"A four-dimensional civilization?" Although Shi Feng still knows all of this he must act as if he was skeptical after listening to Xia Wuyuan's explanation.
Our world is very fortunate. Not only did it produce a mental strength grandmaster, but we even discovered the device the four-dimensional civilization left behind. Hence, our world has the qualification to compete for the special three-dimensional world. It is also because of this special world that the Green God Company has managed to create so many miracles thus far.
"However, we were very weak when we first started out in that special world and could hardly acquire anything.
This is because only mental strength grandmasters are capable of using the inherited device, and each grandmaster can bring along a maximum of only 60 people when entering that special world. Moreover, all the companions must be at the half-step grandmaster standard. Hence, the group our people formed in that special world is no different from an insignificant small Guild in God's Domain.
"Fortunately, as the people of our world continued developing and the number of half-step grandmasters increased, we eventually managed to secure the rights to control a subsidiary world, which is also the God's Domain will be playing. Since it is only a subworld, the entry conditions aren't as stringent. So long as one isn't an infant or a child, one may freely enter this sub-world.
"Improving one's mental strength also becomes a lot easier in this sub-world, so we can keep developing half-step grandmasters. But in your case, there's almost no benefits because you have already achieved this."
"I see but then what changed from one month ago?"
Shi feng asked as he was also curious.
"Another upper zone have snatched the last quota that was available and you will have to wait for another grandmaster to appear from the 60 guys that went and it will also take years for that to happen"xia wuyuan sighed again as he shook his head.
"But sir xia you just said that you mange the other this world how can you be sure that there's no opportunities for to breakthrough?"
"Even if there's any opportunities they would be very rare and difficult to obtain and don't forget while it's a small world it's only in comparison with the greater god's domain but it's huge how long would take you to find such opportunities while in greater god's domain it's always available only needs you to fight for it."xia wuyuan said as he explained.
"But sir how can I leave my parents right now and corporations without any attention to them .I think this fight will take a long time and right now even if I'm going to play god's domain i will be right next to them if they needed me not someplace that's hard to reach"shi feng explained his situation again and that he didn't make the wrong choice.
"Okay I get it if you are willing to put down your greed for family we can't be greedy either.it's just that those other upper zones ripped us off before so I wanted to make them payback for what happened"
"No worries sir there's an opportunity as soon as i reach mental strength grandmaster I will make them bleed"
"Okay okay let me take you take you to the core the mansion in the core area that you will move into and tell you about your prizes"xia wayaan finally smiled when heard that.
I got 5 slots in middle layer and 12 slots for the basic layer and some potions plus meditation potions became finally available for purchase for but limited in quantity.
I knew that meditation potions comes from resources from the greater world so it's harder to obtain than the life potions as at this point of time green god company still hasn't reached the hight that they will reach ten years from now.
I contacted lei bao and told him to bring with him dragon rider ,cola, iron forge,lonely snow,freaky smile and thoughtful rain and make another competition for the six slots and moved silent killer ,fire dance and violet cloud to the middle layer.
I entered the virtual combat training center and gathered all of them.
the looking at all of them I said
"Today i upgraded to the core layer of the upper zones and got some rewards and informations about god's domain.of course it's classified for now but what i can tell is it's huge matter and not an ordinary game so I decided to expand the virtual training center by three times to accommodate 900 players "
I intended to do that from the beginning and hasn't found a reason to explain my actions but now with the whole world knowing that I become a core layer citizen I can move more freely without green god company becoming suspicious .
Of course I know that running a virtual training cost a lot of money but now I'm a tycoon with more than 10 trillion credits I can afford such expanses.