Ch114: Evolution , The Rise begins

Shi Feng opened the secret journal and found what recorded. He was really shocked.

A God Chaser set design ..!

Shi Feng couldn't believe it. Is that real.? The most he heard people found was the set but he never heard of people getting their hands on the set design.

Shi Feng was excited but immediately calmed down when he looked at the materials required. That's just crazy.

Shi Feng felt that they wouldn't be able to mass produced even if the journal allowed 10 people to learn it because of the materials alone.

Well it's a great bonus nevertheless.

Shi Feng and the others separated after that. He went to Lost City first and gathered all the treasures chests and then sent some people to mine Seven Luminaries Crystals.

Shi Feng had to wait for Aimless Bloodshed to reply and he knew that it wouldn't take a long time.

Shi Feng began opening treasure chests and after a while he found himself bored so he also began to forge.

He first started to forge the items that he invented in his last life that allowed him to get promoted to a grandmaster forger.

If you know the design it's easy to remake it and after that all he needs is the Proficiency Points Requirements.

He immediately started forging as he thought if no one reached grandmaster before him, he might as well learn the design himself.

After several hours. Shi Feng finally got a call from Aimless Bloodshed.

"Hello , Ye Feng. It's done. Now you are a member of the Seven luminaries Alliance. I sent you the badge and it should reach very soon"

"Thank you. By the way, I need some Golden Void Sand and Space-Time Bloodstones. Can I know their prices"

"Oh, that's well they aren't exactly rare but sure I will send someone to get you what you need . How much do you require "

"25 Tons of Golden Void Sand and 50 Ingots of Space-Time Bloodstones"

"......well as expected from someone I recommend. Your first deal and you want to leave a name for yourself for sure.

Okay but the price will be slightly high as you requested a big amount . How about 4 million"

Shi Feng knew the price would be high but that's just too high. While he has the primal Ore Vein, it's a bit inconvenient to let others know.

"Mmm, how about trading it for two divine engraving scrolls that I found "

"Oooh, that's very rare. But From what grade"

"Master Grade"

"...... Are you sure, I won't lie to you but that's way more than 4 Millions Gold mana coins "

"I know. I just need to ask something else too.what's the best method to use ancient god remains to upgrade you god's domain. "I know of a method but I want to know if there's any other method.Shi Feng thought.

"..... You really are extraordinary but that's something that you can't buy with money "

Shi Feng then thought for a moment and then said "okay, I will tell a method I know but that method is used for god's remains not ancient god.

If yours still better then I will pay for the information in another way"

"Mr Feng, there's no need. Although I don't know your method but ours is for ancient gods. The normal method is we acquire half immediately and we promote the god's domain. So if you don't want to buy our services, there's no need to talk about this"