Ch44:maritiime business

I stayed in the forge for seven days without going out except for a few hours. finally after the completion of the the last mana kit armor I was promoted to advanced forger and have made a lot of weapons,armor kits,basic and intermediate,and Arclight Shield.from those alone I can build a town.

Now some players started taking the proficiency of the skills seriously among the guilds but most of them still think that leveling up is better but I didn't mind and went to the guild residence.

There have been some results recently as aqua took over gentle snow and blackie had time to train the advance bronze techniques . Surprisingly,gentle snow learned sword's transmigration before lei bao but he learned a day later. For divine convergence however no one still learned.as I thought it's really hard as I created it by stroke of luck but for now let them get the principals behind it.

I went to blackwing city auction but didn't find anything except so I just left for meet up with yuan tiexin and phoenix rain.

"Hello mister black flame "

That's right I revealed that black flame joined zero wing to prevent stupid fights latter.

"Hello guys i have something to discuss after our weapons transaction but this will be last time we doing it here as you know zero wing has already step up trading firm and i will let the guys at your empire make deals there so i won't call you for this trivial matters anymore"

After that they bought what they needed because they can't sell the others anymore as our trading firm will open but i told them that their prices will be discounted.

I have already enough connection with them .

"By the way Guild master is thinking of setting up a dark arena for fights what do you think is it too early

"Right now corporations are still trying to get a of the virtual world so I think you should wait for a while " phoenix rain said

"Well Guild master said he is bored so I don't think he will wait for long before he announces it" shi feng replied.

"Can you ask ,mr yuan ,and tell me the response so that he doesn't force others"well I'm actually afraid of losing face so I will force them to participate
What does it make me if I set a dark arena with no one in it.

"Easy matter sir I will ask" yuan said smiling but inwardly he was afraid.mental master making a move is dangerous but half a grandmaster making a move is catastrophic.

"Okay try to stay connected and by the way miss phoenix i don't know of you are interested in cooperation in apocalypse empire as I'm interested in maritime business "

"Oh of course mister black flame what do you have in mind"

"I wonder if you heard about ocean viewing town"

"Oh i heard about it why mr black flame there are other options that's better "

"Mmm i don't know guild leader has been bored as I said and asked me to go to the some place called town of beginnings and check the situation so I have to make a trip but it's far away now so he said to check this town first and when it opens he will go so I will check it out now"

"Okay i will meet you there" she doesn't know why but something is telling her she will benefit a lot from this trip

"Okay see you soon " I wanted to buy the medium shipyard and get the secret silver boat and see if there's anything worth buying in abyss town.

He returned to white river city taking some golds and magic crystals then went to apocalypse empire and then went to ocean viewing town where he met phoenix rain.