Ch38:hell mode choices

I wanted to return to forging right now but as I looked at time , I really have too much things to do wait as i wasted six days mining and one day in god's temple so today is the day of auction of blackwing city .but now what I should i do about the merits points well for now let's buy seven luminaries ring to level down the guild members.

Leveling up is good but foundation is needed first and I can't with zero wing alone to fight in the greater god's domain again and also because zero wing rise was also by being enemies with a lot of people ,they joined the factions of otherworld faction so I need to build a faction with those people and not be their enemy .well let's see what I can buy with the 5000,000 merit points.

Although they do not produce any items or products, players who accumulate War God's Temple Merit Points are allowed to exchange it for items within the treasury.

Secret-Silver Rank items cost 200 Merit Points

Fine-Gold Rank items cost 500 Merit Points

Dark-Gold Rank items cost 1,500 Merit Points

Epic Rank items cost 4,000 Merit Points

Fragmented-Legendary Rank items cost 15,000 Merit Points

Legendary Rank items cost 60,000 Merit Points

Divine Artifact cost 200,000 Merit Points

Although the War God's Treasury offered Legendary Weapons and Equipment for exchange, only NPCs could use these items. The weapons and equipment usable by players were limited to the Fragmented Legendary rank or below. The Divine Artifacts that cost over 200,000 Merit Points were an exception.

The treasury housed over 500,000 Legendary materials and 10,000 Divine Artifact materials

Divine artifacts are great but I can't buy for now because I can't buy something that I cant use right now .them so let's get other things.

Oh fruit of life this great but the cost is too much.well let's buy two it's only 30,000 mmm oh what the hell???2 secret technique and ine is complete ??buy it .it's almost completed too wait what the fuck with the prize?!!!!

[Secret Spellcasting Technique] (Bronze Rank Tablet)

The pattern engraved on this tablet is too vague and incomplete, and no information can be deciphered. However, some kind of divine power hides within this pattern. If one gathers all of the stone tablets, this vague and incomplete pattern can be restored.
Current tablet count (10/12)

Merit points required:60.000

[Secret Sword Technique] (Silver Rank Tablet)

The pattern engraved on this tablet is too vague and incomplete, and no information can be deciphered. However, some kind of divine power hides within this pattern. If one gathers all of the stone tablets, this vague and incomplete pattern can be restored.
Current tablet count (3/6)

Merit points required:100,000

Do I buy it.?? But it's hard for them to learn now

Eh? Wait what is this?legacies too are here?

Is that Ancient God's Literature Fragment !!

Darkness stones too!!buy it but what i also need 1,1001,000 to activate the the towers floors too .

Aaaah I don't have time to waste for now let's leave

Well forget after the auction I will return.

Too many too too many choices and the items and merits won't disappear so lets leave it for now.