Ch60 : Greater World set up

Shi Feng slept for a half a day and after that he went to green god headquarters to meet wuyuan.

I went to the headquarters and happened to meet Xia Qingying and Xia Wuyuan together.

"Hey kid ,how are things I heard about the auction haul and the city and the town you built it seems you got pretty rich"Wuyuan said

"It's a small matter anyway I have something to talk about with you but I want it to be kept a secret "

"Eh?It seems something happened for you to be this secretive .is it good or bad"

"Well too great actually if you can help "

"Oh you seem confident,okay come"

Three of us went to a small room and sat down

"Spell it what the great thing"

"Mmmm I think i can become a mental strength grandmaster today "

"What .?!" He didn't understand .

"Yeah I think I can become one now "

"Are you certain !?this isn't a joking matter"he stood up as Xia Qingying supported him. She was also surprised but didn't cut the conversation.

"Well yeah I'm sure but that's not the only thing.
I got a building design that I don't think that it can be built with the available resources "

"Why would you care about that if you are going to the greater god's domain anyway....wait do you still have the stupid idea to keep playing in this god's domain.you!!! Are you nuts don't you know how important it's for our world to have more people go to the greater world "

"Would you comedown . I didn't say I wouldn't go I'm saying it's not the right time as I need to make sure things are good here"

"How stupid do you think we are,we have let it go the last time because it won't matter much if you or another one goes but now it's different, do you know the hell we are going through there to get the mini ancient world and you want to keep playing with those kids while you can help us get more people "
Wuyuan said in an angry voice.

"Okay just come down for a bit if I knew you would make things bigger I wouldn't have told you"

"Okay grandpa comedown first I'm sure that Mr Shi Feng has his reasons so let's hear them first"

"........Okay tell me your reason but if it's not a damn good one you would be up for a beating "

"Okay as I was saying I got an advance epic design but the materials is something that I never heard of before "

"An Advance epic building design ?! Are you sure"WuYuan said in a surprised voice after standing up again.

Eh right I shouldn't know what advance epic design means but The game is still early so I can just act innocent.

"Mmm?why are you surprised ,I didn't mention what the materials are yet "I asked acting confused.

"You don't understand the importance of this matter because you haven't been to the greater god's domain but the advance epic building design can make our power much stronger " he said in an excited voice.

"Oh that's right what's function does it have "

"I don't understand it pretty well but I think it can help with mana body construction "