Ch92: 2nd meeting &Production plant

Shi Feng saw that there's half an hour and immediately transferred star moon kingdom and went to royal palace but before he entered he the half hour window was nearing its end so he logged out.

Shi Feng logged out waiting in anticipation of the new look of the kingdom or to be precise the empire.

It's expected that the a new NPC cities will be built in the neutral maps which will help the players to get an easier time conquering them.

The neutral maps will be the future direction of the players in the future and as Zero Wing is the overlord in star moon kingdom we will occupy it. Now even if we leave no one can shake our place in the star moon empire even if tens of years had passed.

Shi Feng called star lake City lord. He needs to know somethings from him.

"hello Mr Shi Feng, have you decided on the matter or needs something else"

"Can we meet?, I have somethings that I would like to know"

"of course, I'm at city hall, you find me there?"

"good I'm coming".

Afrer that he went to meet him.

"come on in, sit down"

"thank you"

After sitting the city lord asked. "now what would you like to know"

"it's about the situation of the city legion and their strength and things like that"

"oh that's a Simple matter"

The explained the city situation. At first when I heard him saying it's a simple matter I was hopeful but what he said after was the exact opposite from what he said.

"our situation is that we currently have a good battle group of Tier 6 and tier 5 but they are approaching 50 and wouldn't be able to participate soon. For Tier 4 we are quite optimistic and there's some powerful new comers".

I stayed silent for a while then said "how is that a simple "

"Well, the legion can still keep the city still going for a few more years without much risk . In those years we will sure find another new comers"

"do you your eyes on some one in particular"

"Well there's but the city is only tier 3 and will be the last choice for powerhouses. So I have been keeping my eyes on special cases like yourself and if the opportunity arise I will offer to them a special offers"

Mmmm. Isn't he worried or is it he appears confident because he doesn't want the price going up?.

"Can you make estimate when we will be going through a city battle"

"Well we should have sometime, don't worry I expect results after a year as I know your world is new and it's hard for it to nurture experts in a short amount of time"

I would really like to accept his offer but rushing to things may ruin those guys future. The importance of a good legacy is important and while there are good legacies in Earth God's domain, they are very rare.
I wish I knew how to open the God's domain miniature world but I really didn't. It has really great legacies.

"okay Sir, 500 slots is too much for me pay for if I failed but I can support the city with 150 but instead of upgrading To Tier 2 my guild will grantee the winning in the Tier they will participate in it."

"oh, you seem sure but that won't be profitable to me as the lower tiers doesn't have equal points with the Tier 6"

"that's true, but now you can fully focus on Tier 6 recruitment. If you gave them those Slots, you may able to win them especially if they have difficult circumstances. I may even help if it's really worth it ."