Ch86: Lost City & the Ancient Tree of Life

Shi Feng logged in and then continued talking to the NPC administrator .

"Hello again administrator, I wish to transfer Lost City to my new territory now," Shi Feng said.

"That won't be a problem. We'll send people to transfer your city immediately as soon as you pay the transfer price ," Lorrain said .

Once players had a land of their own, they had the authority to transfer a Guild Town or City to the area. Of course, the transfer had a price, which would depend on the target's size. In my last life I Transferred the Stone Forest City which was Basic City at the time cost me 50,000 Gold.

"I Wonder how much is it " Shi Feng asked.

"80,000 Gold Coins as the Lost City is a special City from ancient times so it needs more transferring fees than ordinary cities " The NPC said with a smile.

"Okay, Here is the money " Shi Feng paid the money immediately.

Meanwhile The players in the The Lost city went crazy .

"Where's the city?"

"Crap! I just got here, and it just disappears?"

The players forced out of Lost City looked around them in confusion.

Lost City was the most prosperous city in the God's Domain . Even though the various superpowers had established their own Guild Towns in the different areas , these Guild Towns were nothing compared to Lost City, especially when it came to training. Lost City  provided enough Mana density and The Battle Arena that it was a holy land for training.

When the Guilds and Corporations heard of The disappearance of The Lost City, They all became worried. This City is A Holy place for all of them and they were that it disappeared because Zero Wing failed a Quest as Lost Towns disappear when someone fail any quest related to them as far as they know.

Zero Wing Members themselves was shocked and anxious about something happening so they called Shi Feng but he announced that he just transferred it and forgot to tell them before. After knowing that it was actually related to the Ice Dragon they hunted before they became very excited as it was truly a special place.just as he finished talking with them he heard the notification.

System: Lost City's transfer is complete. You may open The Lost City at any time.

Shi Feng opened the interface of the city to see the random bonus gained from the territory.

[Lost City]

Current location: Cold Spring Canyon

Current rank: Basic City

Bonus acquired: Mana density and Magic array enhancements

Eh? Two enhancements? Is it because it's a special city, well it's great.

I opened the city and told them they can transfer.
After that the world knew of the news and their worry turned to envy . Zero Wing is too much . They can't let us take a break and keep running behind it.

Shi Feng on the other hand was about to transfer to dragonheart city when he noticed that the White River City city has been upgraded.

Eh it seems that the auction competition is near. Well there's no need to worry but I want to secure the guild position here in God's domain so we go to the stratified Abyssal realm with peace in our mind.

Shi Feng changed his plan and called melancholic smile and told her to gather a team and meet him at the lost city.

He went to the lost city first to build the freedom hotel. He went to an empty land and took out a thick, ancient tome from his bag. This tome was none other than the Freedom Hotel Design.