Ch 97:Hidden Buildings?

After Shi Feng logged in he immediately walked to The Starlight temple. However something happened midway though. The Purple Stigma reacted.

Shi Feng now has 6 treasures of the seven supreme treasures. Which meant that only the last treasure remains that the Stigma can react to.

Shi Feng was in a hurry but that doesn't mean that he can waste such an opportunity.

So he didn't hesitate to go in the direction of the treasure.

After walking for a while he then saw a group of players standing there. Among them was someone he was very familiar with. Iron soul.

Iron soul was the player that got the treasure of water in my last life. But I knew him for a very short moment before he got killed by the fallen angel after a short moment of knowing him and he lost the treasure to The Scholar side. so I didn't remember him very much.

Shi Feng went to them and directly said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you all but I'm in a hurry. So IRON SOUL, Is it? can you come with me now as I have some business with you?"

"hey, who are you to be so arrogant in Zero Wing place" one of the guys exploded immediately at me with anger after them staying silent for a while.

"ah right, I'm sorry as I'm in a hurry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zero Wing guild leader, Ye Feng"

"Eh?...ah.. That..." the guy was stunned.

Shi Feng was still in hurry to let them regain their senses alone so he said "Mr Iron soul, please this way"

Iron soul was equally surprised but he regained his composure again and started walking with him.

"hello sir, I'm a big fan of you actually and excuse me, I just didn't recognize you before because of the surprise but I'm really know you"

"thank you, so here's the deal. You have something that I need to take from you. It is an item that has something with water. This treasure is very important to me and very dangerous for you. So I will make a deal with you. You give me the treasure and I will give you something in return after I return from my trip and even let my guild take care of anything you want until that time "

Iron Soul stood there in shock. The Treasure of water he had was a secret from even the others as it's his trumb card. He didn't know what to do as he can't refuse someone like that and at the same he didn't want to waste the treasure.

" I know I'm being forceful but I'm really in a hurry. So give me the treasure and I can promise you not to lose in this trade"

Iron soul thought for a while then sighed and took out the treasure saying "I hope you would be a man of your word. you have helped a lot of people from the start of game and provided ordinary people with opportunities that they can't normally get so I will trust."

"thank you, I will call my guild and have them complete my end of the deal as I'm really in hurry"

"I understand"

Shi Feng didn't even identify the treasure of wind because of being in hurry last time and this time too he didn't have time so he just went to the Starlight temple.

After arriving he went inside and that there's a phantom here for a woman.

"Hello fortress lord would you like to set up the restrictions on the temple now" Shila The Administrator of the Temple.

"for now only me can use it. Ban all the others from arriving or leaving from here."

"okay, I understand"