Ch14: the Competition

I continued "as you already know there's a passage to test your mental strength and it will open the next month so I want you to go thorough it but as it's available for only for those under 20 so there will be two division over 20 and under 20.over 20 will have only one slot and under 20 will have three slots."
I heard some dissatisfaction words between the older guys but I said "well I went through it after 20 and if you can go through it ,it has great benefits but if you fail you will get seriously injured and as it's a mental trauma you will need a long time to recuperate."
"The world doesn't like us old guys so suck it up what can I do" they laughed and the dissatisfaction disappeared.
"I will also be somewhat available for this month so if someone wants to spar with me I will welcome it "
After that I called lei bao to have a chat with him.
Lei bao is 28 years old this year although somewhat old but not too old so i called him to meet me in virtual combat center to convince him to join zero wing guild.
At first like the last he didn't want to but When i told there's something different about god's domain as even the green god company developed it to make people reach mental strength grandmaster he agreed.right now he is about to to reach mental strength master so I decided to give him a basic slot as when he reach the mental strength master he will be upgraded alone.
Days passed and my little sister was born and I played with here and she got attached to me so when I try go to train the members of the guild she would cry so my teaching time decreased.
But they also had enough of being thrashed that they didn't mind.
When the month have passed and the competition began I honestly don't know who will win almost everyone from the special 100 can win there's even more than 20 guys who reached domain realm but it's understandable as they were all famous and with my supply of potions the bloomed earlier.
the competition will be points system for those under 20 so that their will fairness and for those over 20 it was knocked out system.
The competition for over 20 ended quickly with the finals between silent killer and dragon rider. Silent killer won in the end with a slight advantage.
The competition for under 20 was amazing but the results was somewhat expected as invincible swallow winning the championship with violet cloud and fire dance in second and third.fire dance worked really hard in the last month as she is about to reach 20 so she didn't want to waste this chance. I told them to call their parents because it's gonna be along time before the can meet them again.
I told my parents that I be going to the upper zone again and although reluctant thee agreed as they know that's important time right now. I took the guys except lei bao and silent killer who will come tomorrow and we arrived at the test place while they they we on awe and we arrived at the test area.
"Hello mister shi feng I'm Lou Hanbing the supervisor of the test today do you want to enter now if you need we can stop the examination until you pass"Lou Hanbing came to shi feng and spoke before the little guys offend someone even he didn't dare to offend.
The teenagers who were about to talk immediately shut their mouth and stayed quiet as someone who can make the supervisor fear isn't someone they can comment on.
"Oh no I just came because I want these guys to take the test with this group although they have slots I want to get them tested for mental strength "
Shi feng replied.Lou Hanbing immediately agreed and even offered more help saying
"Okay sir do you want us to protect them inside although not in the rules I make an exception"
"I will be going in with them there no trouble your self "I started to get bored so I hinted that I will go.
"Okay sir, you can go in now "he said.
we went in with three guys in front of me they didn't show any pain and passed in only 12 minutes that's because of the hard training they done and I provided them some potions for the mind before.
The three past simultaneously so they all looked great with even 12 minutes record the results come out as I expected the all have reached especial grade as they still are still in neutralization grandmaster but I think it's good for now and they were granted grade 1 authority because they aren't a internal members of god's domain.
Xia qingying came and we completed the procedure for them and the guys that will come tomorrow which would normally take months in an hour and i took both girls to the base layer while invincible swallow to the middle layer.
After leaving invincible swallow I went back to xia qingying and saw her with xia wuyuan.
"You came"xia wuyuan after he stared at me for while before saying with a sigh.
"Hello sirs it's good seeing you again"i said acting as if i have no idea about why they are mad.
"Kid you truly are a strange , you through away such a huge benefit that others may kill their relatives for it just because you want spend time with your sister who won't remember anything "
"Then you bring us such little monsters which I don't know where you found them"xia wuyuan said while maintaining the same serious expression.
"Sir I'm sorry but what do you mean" I acted confused.
"Well you were somewhat right about god's domain and the need of mental strength grandmaster but we didn't make it we just found it as some four dimensional civilization left it behind"