Ch46:forest stone town

White River City Teleportation Hall:

Due to Zero Wing's evergrowing fame and the zero wing trading Firm's wide array of high-end products, many players were attracted to White River City. Currently, one could see plenty of players forming Dungeon-raiding parties in the wide and spacious Teleportation Hall.

Looking a round he thought it's time to set up other branches after the meteor shower but for now let's wait . let's go to sharlyn before that let's take a detour to the bank and leave 1600 gold and the soul crystals.

Inside White River City's Library:

After entering the Library, Shi Feng headed towards the building's top floor.

Two Level 180 Tier 2 White Robe Knights stood by the doors. Normally, ordinary players would not dare approach the Star-Moon Hall. However, Shi Feng had long since become a frequent visitor of this place. Without hesitation, he walked past the Knights and opened the doors to the hall.

Sharlyn, who sat beside a table, looked at Shi Feng, mildly stating, "You're here."

"You have actually obtained it!" Sharlyn could not help but reevaluate her opinion of Shi Feng. "And here I thought you would bring me a replica to help you solve your problem."

Sharlyn continued explaining , "The Bible of Darkness is not an ordinary item. The Lord of Destruction crafted this item, and it is a treasure used to gain dominance over all Demonic Creatures. Even though the Bible has been destroyed, it still holds boundless power. There are countless powerhouses who wish to obtain it. In the past, plenty of strong people tried going to the Dark Den to obtain the Bible of Darkness. In the end, however, they only managed to return with replicas.

"Even so, a replica of the Bible of Darkness still possesses a certain degree of power. There are no problems with using it to solve your Great Demon problem. Only, at the end of the day, a replica is still a replica. While it might be useful to a weak little Adventurer like you, to high-tiered powerhouses, it is hardly worth anything."

"Take it out, then," Sharlyn said softly, her eyes smiling.

Shi Feng carefully retrieved the Bible of Darkness from his bag and placed it on the table beside him.

"Mhm. Sure enough, it's the real deal. You really are quite the capable fellow. Do you know just how many powerhouses are trying to retrieve the Bible of Darkness? In the end, everyone only returns with a replica. If they knew that a little fellow like you had the real thing, they would most likely go crazy from anger." Sharlyn nodded, smiling as she scrutinized the Bible of Darkness. She then continued, "Since you brought me the genuine article, I'll give you two options.

"The first option is free of charge. For this option, you'll be able to solve the problem of the Great Demon descending on you.

"The second option will cost you 1,500 Gold and 100 Soul Crystals. For this option, you can be done once and for all, destroying the Great Demon that targets you."

Shi Feng gritted his teeth and handed over the money choosing the second of course as he will be a count

Sharlyn received the Coins and Soul Crystals with a saintly smile. Nodding with satisfaction, she said, "Alright, step back."

Following Sharlyn's request, Shi Feng moved more than thirty yards away from her.

Meanwhile, Sharlyn held up the Bible of Darkness. After flipping through a few pages, she began chanting a series of incantations, summoning a demon gate.

"Are you trying to summon a Demon?" Shi Feng frowned at the gray gates.acting confused.

"You've guessed correctly. I am trying to summon a Demon. Moreover, I am summoning the Great Demon that targets you. Otherwise, how you going to get rid of it?" Sharlyn rolled her eyes at Shi Feng. Her golden eyes then shifted back to the gray gates. "In the name of Darkness, I summon thee! Emerge, Great Demon Kildred!"