Ch10: complete legacy

As I got home I met my parents and saw them beaming with happiness and all they talked about was my childhood and will the kids be a boy or a girl.
I asked about what the doctor said and if there's any danger but they said the doctor said everything is good and it's even better than some young women in there first pregnancy and had her take some vitamins and stuff like and that was it.
I felt reassured and went to get them some gifts to congratulate them.
I called blackie and told we are celebrating tonight and went to night club to celebrate got hooked up with some girls and we even got laid .
The next day i made a list of people I wanted to recruit and it contained the major of zero wing previously minus aqua rose and gentle snow people.
Some other talents like Iron forge ,yan wuming aka invincible swallow and others who i knew about them .
That's all good but now I really need a complete legacy to train those people but no matter how I think about I must bleed to get a chance to buy them.
I finally decided to sell a reserve slot for upper zone because I can't wait any longer and if I waited until god's domain opens even the slot won't be enough but I didn't want to lose too much in this transaction so I have to choose wisely who to be my partner and I thought of phoenix rain from dragon-phoenix pavilion or secret pavilion these are the most safe because they are all partners with me in my past life and trustworthy.
But they only have up to void realm as super first-rate guilds but for now let's call them.
Phoenix rain aka feng qianyu was sitting with nine dragons emperor and ku rong when someone came to them and said something to phoenix rain.
"Miss feng someone called mister shi feng invited you and the guild masters to heaven rumble training center "
"What "nine dragons emperor yelled as he the others stood up and looked at phoenix rain "you know shi feng".ku rong also wanted to ask the same question.
"I don't" she also confused as for what reason would such a big shot in the upper zone would invite her.
The remained silent for a while before ku rong spoke "anyway we will have to go so let's not delay and get moving"ku rong knows what 3-grade mental strength master means more than them as he was the only one currently in dragon-phoenix who entered the upper zone so he knew he can't ignore it.
At same time the same thing happened in secret pavilion with dawn jade and yuan tiexin going to zero wing corporation.
I was sitting in my office when liang jing came to inform they have arrived. I told her to let them in as I stood up when they entered.
"Hello guild masters I'm shi feng it's very nice to meet you all"shi feng said with a polite smile.
They all felt relief as it doesn't seem to be a bad thing but a good thing.
I exchanged a small talk with the guild masters and then I said "I know you are wondering about why l invited you suddenly as you know I just came back from the upper zone after gaining a high 3 grade authority and got some benefits for example 8 permanent reserve slots 3 in the middle and 5 in the lower so i was wondering if you are interested "
The guild masters was now flabbergast as they almost instantly came to same conclusion that they have something of value worthy of such but both of them thought it's the shares of their guilds that i was after.so they begin to think how much to offer while remaining silent.
I chuckled saying "what your don't want to"
"No sir it's just that any guild would welcome you investing in them even super guilds would jump on the opportunity may we ask why us" jade asked as he would decide after gaining the full picture by getting the information.
"as you would expect from informations broker.he came to a conclusion right a way and wanted to gain more information to assess the the price but this information will cost you if you want it "
"But let me first begin telling you what I want i want to make a guild and I will need a complete legacy to nurture experts "
They both became silent as they thought they heard wrong.why would someone buy something like that when he can just take over a guild directly by coercion or money.
"You seem to be wondering about why i don't buy a guild directly but That's actually a favorite taste for me to begin things from the ground as you would have guessed from my corporation name"
Zero wing corporation is considered a miracle in the business world as they themselves in less than five years from nothing but now become one of the most powerful corporations that even the top 500 fortune corporations doesn't dare to offend.
"Okay here is my Price as I know that the secret pavilion has an almost complete legacy I will pay a middle layer reserve slot and dragon-phoenix pavilion a basic one "
"if secret pavilion guild master wants the information I will also give you a basic one plus the information although I don't recommend as what you would gain from information is far less the middle layer reserve slot"i said as I don't want to cheat him because while it's true if he heavily invested in nurturing experts would gain him benefits later in god's domain but that also could be gained from entering the middle layer.
"But isn't much of loss to you sir"yuan tiexin asked truly confused by the sudden wealth that fall upon them.
"Well that's depending upon how you use it"
After some discussion they both agreed to the transaction.