Ch118:Prepartions and Apex Battle

Shi Feng looked at him for a while but before he decided someone interrupted.

"Hey Aimless, you got me interested. If it's something that worth this much, then I guess it's too important. But I don't understand why you would negotiate with some like him. If you are afraid of his weapon, I can make the Demon's Gate bring their weapon too but do share it with. What exactly is it."

Admired Mist ,who was hiding near the battle place and was listening, was shocked . What the hell is going on.

Did something happen between them. This great news, then Demon's Gate may benefit from it.

I already told the guild about the outer members situation and they were panicking as they knew that the backlash would be huge.

But there seems to be a crack between them. This might lead me to hide the whole matter if I played my cards right.

This what he thought at the beginning but after seeing Shi Feng switch his weapons and heard what Aimless Bloodshed said, he understood that this matter might be too big.

So he immediately tried to know what it is. but seeing Shi Feng was about to respond to such a tempting offer, he knew he must speak now or forever hold his peace.

Aimless Bloodshed turned to him and said with voice that was dropping cold from it "Mist,Shut up and don't interfere in this matter otherwise you would really make an enemy with Seven luminaries Alliance. you should instead try to figure out a way of the shit show that would happen later. This my first and last warning"

Admired Mist was taken back. Although he wasn't weak, he wasn't Aimless opponent.so he figured out he should keep quiet for now. but inside he got more excited as when they reach their level, the things that can make them must be really extraordinary. So even though he doesn't know now, he will do anything to know later.

Shi Feng smiled and said"you really shocked me, but i still can't agree.although our world need a City, I'm not confidant enough to beat you now. so it's meaningless to agree"

Shi Feng really can't be sure he would be able to defeat him as he is from the Seven luminaries Alliance and a pseudo sixth floor if not a sixth floor already.

weapons are important but if he reached the sixth floor,every thing would meaningless.

"This my Final offer.Five gold techniques, one for each type with a third Tier city"

Shi Feng immediately froze. He knew he can't disagree.gold techniques does exist but they are really rare.

"Hey Aimless, Are you serious. You sh....."Admired Mist was also shocked and tried to say something but he got attacked by Verdant rainbow.

"Didn't the Elder tell you not to speak before.it seems like you didn't hear him" Verdant said as she attacked him.

"Hey little girl, have you lost your mind. do you think you can disrespect me like this."Admired Mist said and just as he was about to take out his weapon he felt a wave of malice coming at him.

he turned around only to find Aimless Bloodshed looking at him with his icy cold eyes.

Admired stopped for a moment before taking back his hand that was stretched to his weapon and remained silent.

looks like Aimless was just about to kill me if I opened my mouth again,there really something serious going on right now with him.I'm sure that he must have put himself under a constraint or something that lead him after figuring out the situation to regret it.

now he should be trying to solve the constrain.

let's keep watching for now.I'm curious what that kid will say.after all he just rejected something that's usually unrejectable especially by a new power