Ch67: Five remaining

After I logged out I started to organize Ice Crystal World information. It's a world famous for for it's crafts and materials so It can develop lifestyles players greatly.

As I was organizing the information I got a call from Fire Dance

"guild leader I got the Soul Orb you Wanted.
It has been difficult because he kept moving from place to place"

I was exited. Finally I got it.

"great job Fire Dance, now I have another mission for you. There's a player with the name of lonely Lamb and he too is a dark player. Look for his information and then tell me "

"okay but what about the soul do I keep it with me?"

"No,I Will meet you in Zero Wing's branch in
Black dragon empire. It's dangerous to keep it with you" I don't know what the Scholar might do if he discovered something like that.

"okay I understand, oh right secret pavilion sent us an invitation to their auction if you want to go"

"Sure, why not but we need to get ready for our Auction first to the slots of Lost Town"

"OK big sister Liang Jing also said that we need to prepare as well"

After the call ended I start thinking about if it's possible to repair the Seven Treasures somehow because they are truly Godly items but were damaged.

After finishing organizing the information I logged in.

"Okay Solitary will you let some members come here to conquer the Snow Ruin "

"....isn't it too early for that?"

"No just let them come i will lead the team "

I plan to level them up up while opening the path that activates after clearing the snow ruin.

I took them to hero mode immediately and after I summoned a demon and my guards we killed our way in .

In just an hour I was done with the .the strength of the monsters here were only only Grand lord so it didn't take much time.

Cold Wind City Region System Announcement: Congratulations to the Asura adventurer team for obtaining the First Clear on the Hero Mode Snow Ruin. Rewarding Hero's Key and 500 Cold Wind City Contribution Points.

Finally after looking at the drops I found it. This item will speed the leveling up speed for the guilds and most importantly it will make us earn money.

[Hell Chariot Design](Intermediate Design) Can be used to produce the Hell Chariot. [Hell Chariot]

Maximum capacity: 20 people Increases Movement Speed by 180%. Possesses Tier 2 defensive capabilities. Durability 400/400 Additional Skill 1-

Magic Shield: Constructs a Tier 3 magic barrier that can absorb up to a maximum of 2,000,000 damage for 20 seconds. Each use costs 20 Magic Crystals.

Cooldown: 10 minutes Additional Skill 2-

Hell Cannon: 1,500 range. Deals a devastating blow at the Tier 3 standard to a 30-yard radius. Each use costs 100 Magic Crystals.

Cooldown: 15 seconds Additional Skill 3-

Flame Spears: Creates 12 Flame Spears. Each Flame Spear carries power at the peak of Tier 2 and has a 150-yard attack range.

Cooldown: 3 seconds

That's like having a player at the peak of Tier 2 in terms of attack power .

"Okay guys let's return "

I took the key [Hero ruin(Snow ruin))] that's rewarded to us for securing the first clear and went back.

I took Solitary and went to the city hall and met with the Magistrate to apply to be an Acting City Lord.