Ch21: Two dungeons

"Okay. Finally ," Blackie said excitedly.

They have been waiting for along time as I told them to stop leveling after they reach level 5.
"Guild master,where are we going "to be honest they felt the game was too easy so they hoped for some challenge as they truly worked hard the past year.
"Deathly forest "and with saying that we moved
When They arrived at the Dungeon Area of the Deathly Forest, the entire Deathly Forest was somewhat empty . Level 2 players were rare at this point and the players here were guild players .as we are already six after we met violet cloud we drove in immediately.
When you play with experts is very different to play with novices.we didn't even need a strategy or tricks but just brutal overwhelming strength and with in 45 minutes we heard

System: Your party is the first to clear a Hell Mode Dungeon. Rewards increased by 100%; loot increased by 100%.

System: Cleared Hell Mode of Deathly Forest. Rewarding 8000 EXP.
Along the way we had some drops but there were some that were special like [Double Chop],[Hell Flame],[Garrison Armor Forging Design],[Crimson Blade] and the old notebook that will start my bad relationship with some certain "bandit ,nun,librarian,divine official "or as I like to call her greedy bitch.

[Double Chop] (Action-type)

Requires: Sword

Level 1

Proficiency 0/300

Rapidly deals damage twice. Every slash of the sword deals 120% +15 damage, also increasing Bleeding effect by 20%. Duration of 10 seconds.

Stacks up to a maximum of 5 times.

Cooldown: 8 seconds

[Hell Flame]

Deals 150% Flame Damage to an 8 x 8 yard area. Duration of 5 seconds.

Cooldown: 36 seconds.

[Garrison Armor Forging Design]

Able to create a piece of Level 3 Bronze-ranked Chest Armor after learning the design.

Materials Required: 20 Copper Ores, 5 Bronze Ores, 5 Magic Essences

An old note book and finally crimson blade

[Crimson Blade] (Secret-Silver Rank, One-Handed Sword)

Level 3

Equipment Requirement: Strength 12

Attack Power +21

Strength +5, Agility +6, Endurance +3

Durability 30/30.

We got out off the dungeon afterwards just to see there are already some players here.they were surprised to see us.but just as as we were leaving some came to us.they were six of them.
"Guys please wait a moment "their leader mind control said to us.
We looked back and blackie asked "what is it"
"We don't have any malice it's just we would like to know if by chance you know how to clear this dungeon" he asked as he saw wearing equipments that doesn't seem to be normal .
I looked at them and thought for a while then asked
"Are you guys from a guild"
"No sir we just are independent players me and friends"he replied with polite smile hoping we tell him how to clear the dungeon.
Mmm not bad and they were somewhat courageous. I thought for while that while I know that fire dance friends and cola friends are here they seemed less powerful than these guys and I needed to to get more guys for the dark moon graveyard as I can't keep these guys from leveling forever.

So after looking at him for a while I said
"Okay do you want to join our guild and dive dungeon with us"
"We really didn't think about it sir but can you give me a few seconds to discuss it" he said
"Okay but hurry up as these guys in hurry and i have been holding them back from leveling up"
Just as I expected they agreed and then told cola to his friends and fire dance to call six friends too if they are here in this town and they were as they told before the game began.
We moved to dark moon valley and along the guys has been silent as they didn't know what to talk about. I just let things happen naturally as while my guys got stronger they naturally without their fault their personality changes and become distant from normal guys and that's also why I need strangers so they can return to normal as the past year while had results it had some bad ones too.
We moved to the dungeon but before starting i said to the new guys
"At the beginning of the dungeon instead of trying to make damage just be careful of the surroundings my orders and try to learn from us and my instructions"
And then to my team
"You guys try to teach too as you will lead teams in the future "
They replied "okay"

Time passed slowly at first because the level difference at the beginning and the personal strength was huge their damage were negligible so I told to learn the movements for now. the new guys started making improvements and learn from us.they were afraid at the start and made
some mistakes but we covered for them.they started to somewhat get used to our play.of course as their equipment upgraded and leveled up they gained some confidence .
After a while we came to the boss

[Kobold King Patch Leo] (Lord Rank)

Level 6

HP 120,000/120,000

The team now is at level 6 and the new guys and me were level 4 so we started beating the crap out of him and finally when his hp reached 0% he stayed motionless in the ground.
We all flashed as we leveled up and A large pile of items dropped.

Amongst these items, there was one that was unusually dazzling. The item released a demonic silver glow, bringing a chill to those who laid their eyes on it.

"Ash Blade!" Shi Feng said inwardly as he knew it dropped here.

This thing was the legendary item of Dark Moon Graveyard. In Shi Feng's previous life, he had obtained it too from here .

After arranging the drops . There are a total of eight pieces of equipment and six other items. Amongst these are two pieces of Secret-Silver Weapons: a Level 5 Greatsword and a Level 5 Shield. There are also two independent pieces of Secret-Silver Equipment: one is for Clerics, the other is for Swordsmen. The remaining four pieces of equipment are all pieces of Mysterious-Iron Set Equipment. I distributed them and left the dungeon.