Ch50:Gaining Control Over District One

"No, no. It is because Brother Ye Feng is awesome. If not for Brother Ye Feng, our entire team would have been wiped out. If you don't mind, why don't we go get a drink? My treat. Our District One's Hundred Berry Wine is unmatched."

Shi Feng promptly accepted Blue Frost's warm invitation.After the update they will continue their conversation.

Shi feng logged out and went to his parents spending some time then he went back and logged in in the virtual combat training.

Aqua who broke through to refinement realm and gentle snow who broke through the flowing water realm with her team were there with her team I called them and started training them for while then told them

"I think it's time we expand ,we ned to start going out to other kingdoms and empires so make the arrangements we need at least 50 kingdoms and 12 empires so you should start making the arrangements .we now have at least 10,000 experts with refinement realm but we lack the other realms "
I said to them

"But sir I don't think there's any superpower that have more than us in the other realms as well "

We have about 200 domain realm from which more than 100 were the especial recruits and the others who came as a surprise from the resources we spent on talented people from heaven rumble and Big Dipper training center but I know it's not enough we need to have more so that we control more resources in the upper realm.

"Listen to me on this matter the god's domain isn't simple I will try to get more resources from green god's company but it will be hard and I don't know how long I can be here with you do while I'm here go all out .

I think I captured an important resources in god's domain and got an information about another.

so those who found advanced or apex tier legacy can try promote to tier 2 but those who didn't will have to wait. I plan buying some legacies from the War God Temple but you have to have other as well and try to find some guilds in the western continent to buy so we expand there as well"

I plan to make a move earlier so to force people with pockets to try to nurture more people.because our guild has been relatively peaceful I also plan to force a fight.fighting is the fastest way to break through.

"Okay We understand guild leader "although they must have felt somewhat anxious about me not being there but what can I do that's the only way to make our god's domain stable and not to be invaded by others.

"Okay I know you are worried but for half year at least I will be with you"

After that I returned home drank some potions and went online.

Just after Shi Feng came online, he suddenly felt his body grow heavier.

It's been quite some time since I experienced the Gravitational System.well I lived a lot in real world .

Shortly after Shi Feng logged into the game, the members of District One also began to load into the game, one after another.

"What's going on? Why do I suddenly feel sluggish?" A Shield Warrior very quickly discovered that something was amiss.

"It's true. It feels somewhat awkward when I try to swing my greatsword." A Berserker on the same team clearly felt the problem with his body as well.

"The gravity must have changed." As one of the top-tier experts in District One, Blue Frost immediately pinpointed the cause of their current predicament. "Since gravity has changed, let's not move unnecessarily for now. We'll leave this place after we adapt."

"Not good! A pack of Jackals is approaching!" a Ranger with sharp senses shouted.

"Prepare for battle!" Blue Frost frowned. Hurriedly, he said, "MTs, just focus on pinning down the Jackals. Don't make any rash movements."