Ch 82:God's Domain Academy & Tier 3 Promotion Quest

Normally there is no guild leaders or corporations owners participate in such auctions but Shi Feng actually came here for two reasons. The first one is because Zero Wing became too powerful and when you become too powerful people start to fear you and while that's a good thing normally because less people will have the courage to start screwing with you. But that also causes alienation from the others and in long run it's not favorable situation.

The second is because I want to meet the secret pavilion for some business but that will be after the auction.

Anyway we talking to each other when some representatives started coming and introduce themselves before the auction start.

While waiting Shi Feng asked Mu Lingsha

"Mrs Mu , what happened between you and Starlink"

In my previous life Zero Wing had many enemies but Starlink always had always been a front runner in that group and it al started from this auction.

"It's because he wants to acquire us but we refused him so he was bent over in destroying us "

"But why didn't you just ask aqua to intervene, it would have solved the problem from earlier "

She remained silent until Aqua answered " because Twilight Echo also gave up their partnership with the undying soul under the instigation of Starlink. and if twilight echo who aqua's family belong to is pressured by starlink then of course I can't help her"

Mmmm what is she talking, why would twilight echo would be afraid of something like that when aqua is there.

Aqua saw I looked at her strangely and she said "there has been some rumors that Zero Wing is clashing with Green god corporation and that's why they don't have time to care about the rest of the corporations and stay in line at the game "

When I heard the stupid rumor I was taken back and asked "what's going on? There should be some kind of basis for this kind of rumor to spread "

However I saw something strange because Aqua and gentle snow seemed to believe in the rumor as well as they were sending me questionable looks

"Just say what is going on for even you to believe that kind of thing "

Gentle snow said " because of the place we are building as our Upper Zone "

"What about it " I didn't really understand why would there a problem with something like that.

"It's too isolated and far away so we believed that the green god corporation must have forced us and that's also the reason why the core members want to go the greater world"

Mmm it is weird that something like happened.But that can't be the only reason.

"Is that all there's "

"No , when you talked about Lost towns before you also said you would have a guild destroyed if it was known that they wasted something like that even if it angered the Green God's Corporation "

"Ok this is getting stupider and stupider"

"So it's not true guild leader " Aqua asked me to make sue.

"What are you even asking me that for?I'm a shareholder in the green god corporation, wouldn't I be an enemy with myself if I fought with them"

They were shocked and looked at each other as they didn't know such information

But suddenly Aqua said "then that remote island "

"My choice of course, it's an Island that my parents liked before so why not. Did you not help undying soul or twilight echo because of that"