Ch101: 1- star great grand master & Sword Law Saint

The moment Shi Feng and the others set foot onto the miniature ancient world they heard a notification.

System : You have discovered the Miniature Ancient World .

System: Since you do not belong to this world, you find this world's power oppressive. the influence of the Corrosion energy effect is doubled,All senses weakened by 50%, your Physique is reduced by 40%,Basic Attributes decreased by 30%, and gained EXP decreased by 95%.

System: Since you do not belong to The Miniature Ancient World . You will be suppressed by the world seal.The level limit is 120. Your Tier Limit is Tier 3 while you remain here. This restriction will only be removed when the remaining seals is removed or you go to a higher world.

Shi Feng was shocked by the degree of suppression that imposed on outsiders . Isn't that very harsh.

It seems that the guilds can only act as a support for the new players but still can't develop here directly.

Shi Feng then thought for a moment and then decided to let Aqua open a branch here for the new players.

Although not the effect I wanted but I guess it's better than before as we only entered this world 10 years later.we can at least now develop faster than Desolate Star god's domain . So even if they passed the trials and opened a gate to this world we would still be in control.

Shi Feng didn't delay any longer and decided to leave . He needs to get to Tier 4 and so is the others.

"Okay guys , now we need to go through Tier 4 promotion quest. So let's return. The restrictions here are too much for outsiders anyways for now so there's no reason for us to stay here."

"Guild leader, are we not going to the Stratified Abyssal Realm ?" Blackie Asked as I told them before not to tier up because of the restrictions.

"Mmmm well ,there's really no need not tier up anymore . I gained enough status to gain a solid foothold there. Even if there's suppression , my Status alone can get us a control over any city . So I plan to make arrangements after I Tier up as I have a quest that needs me to reach Tier 4 and I don't plan to delay it anymore "

"Okay , I understand "

After we returned, the whole world has turned upside down because of the expansion packs.

After reading the informations regarding it many people decided to go the new world to develop as there's much difference now as they will only lose a few levels at the most. Right now there's still no tier 4 players as there many preparations for it.

The Tier 4 Promotion consisted of the following parts:

Obtaining a Legacy.
Locating a Legacy Land.
Accumulating enough Legacy Power to unlock their Legacy Skill menu.
Learning the chosen Legacy Skill within the allotted time.

So there's still some time for someone to appear but with the ladt update about hero's return , the increase of resources will make sure that Tier 4 appearing soon.

Sho Feng didn't dwell on these matters and decided to go through the promotion first then go to poison city to obtain the last Solomon's sword part and fuse them together.

Shi Feng decided to go through it now but before that he needs to use the primal Lineage Crystal. He has been hesitant about using it now as it may help him more later when obtained more world authority from the scholar but there's no helping it.

He activated it and looked at the options.The Lineage Crystal was different from your average Race Conversion Quests. The races players could convert to using the Lineage Crystal wasn't fixed. Instead, the Lineage Crystal would provide players with a list of optimal races after scanning their current abilities and potential. Meanwhile, the Lineage Crystal identified players' potential through the degree of control they could exert over their bodies.