Ch6: wh...what?

"Wh...what " lei wan asked in daze
"Yeah as I said this island is a mine so it can't be wasted on some beaches and hotels that's why I think you really unlucky lei wan" the professor said
I was looking like i was shocked and surprised by the news but I was looking at lei wan and his bodyguards to if they made any moves.he didn't disappoint me as he looked at ne with envy and regret but no malice in it. I appreciate such man.
Professor zhang came to his senses as he said "we must hold a press conference right away "
"Eh... what ?"i said slightly taken back.
"You will have to excuse my friend as he forgot that this an owned island not a public one"p.wen said
"Ah...ahahahaha right I'm sorry but please allow me to hold a press conference mister shi feng"p.zhang said in embarrassment but still asked.
I know that scientists is weird and all about honors but what's so important that he is in such a hurry.
"If you can help us with the press conference please do and we won't take our consultation fee because it's really important for us to make the announcement before the new month begins" professor wen then explained that there is some awards that they will get as nothing in comparison has been made this year but from the next month you'll have to wait another year and you won't know if something else happened but now they are almost sure of winning and that's why they were in hurry.
I thought for a moment then called my parents and told them what happened and that it will be noisy after the press conference. I also asked p.wen about mining by myself and he advised me not to.he said without a doubt that will be a huge mistake.
"I roughly know how much the profits difference between mining yourself or selling it your self but the island is really risky you need giants in the field
But if you insist at least get some mining company with experience so you wouldn't get legal issues later if something happens"
I knew what he was talking about but i didn't like the idea to have some shares taken from me but it's what it's. I shook my head in frustration and kept quiet.
Two days later we held a press conference after talking with the authorities and getting the mining rights for the vein but we are required to pay 15 % taxes of the gross rate(I don't know if what I said make sense or not but just go with it)and then we started talking to mining companies but just as I expected Starlink corporation came with an arrogant attitude as if the mine is their birth right.
At the office while discussing with my parents about the future mining one of whom I know will be a successful one and I invested in it but even after a year My parents and I each one owns about 3.5% came the secretary and said to us that Starlink people are here.
"Pleasure to meet you mister and miss feng I'm lu xingluo the heir of Starlink corporation "
Lu xingluo said with an arrogant look on his face.
"Hello ,shi feng the owner of zero wing corporation and the heir of the feng family"shi feng said smiling.
"Eh ...ah you are the lucky charm who won the lottery hahahahaha nice to meet you "lu xingluo said to show that he has investigated us
"Hahahahaha lucky charm really is an appropriate name as I feel blessed by the heavens"I said laughing and I meant it as who would go through reincarnation twice and without being blessed.
"Anyway I came today to buy mining rights and the island from you so can you tell me your price"he said with a slightly annoyed voice but kept his smile.
I frowned as if I heard something wrong saying "buy? I don't think we announced selling anything did we?"
"No you didn't but that doesn't mean anything as you know there are somethings just beyond your power and a vein this large is just one of those things"he said as if it's kind of nature law that we will sell the mine.
"Okay thank you for your advice mister lu xingluo we will think really hard about your words and get back to you"i said while standing up to show that the meeting is over.
"Oh are you sure you want me to leave now later you might want to find me but I mayn't be able to meet you"lu xingluo said as if he sees a joke.
"Well that would be a surprise for me but we will just have to wait and see"I replied with the same smile.
The man next to lu xingluo frowned but just quiet and didn't make any movements until they left and got into the car where lu xingluo yelled :
"What the hell happened in there I thought I took you to exert pressure on them not be my vase?"
"Are you insane didn't you feel anything from that guy?"Wang zongquan said trembling trying to calm his nerves but it just won't stop shaking.
"Ha?what are you talking about and what happened to you?"lu xingluo said as he was taken back by the trembling of wang zongquan.
"If we stayed any longer we wouldn't be able to make it out in one piece that guy is a monster and I advise to run away from him because the only reason I think we left uninjured because his parents was in there but that also seems to have limit because I think saw him his eyes shine for a moment when I wanted to make him feel some pressure as if he was hoping for it"wang zongquan said but the trembling is still the same.
" I'm not sure but I think he is a mental strength master (MSM) and a very high level even mabye more"even he himself looked confused as it wouldn't make sense for someone this young to be able to reach such hight without a background.
Lu xingluo was taken back and yelled to hide his fear "are you insane you are telling me that a kid around 20 years old is a MSM have you lost your mind and if he is as you said how would he allow us to talk him that way there's no way that's true"
Suddenly his phone rang and it's also unknown number he said with annoyed voice "who is it"
"It's me shi feng "shi feng voice came from phone
"Wh..what"lu xingluo asked with fear in his voice.