Ch52: Towns

Anyway I returned and finally decided to prepare to go through tier 2 promotion but I have to do some preparations first.

When I thought about the asura mode choice I made , I believe even now it's gonna be hard to complete unless I used the same methods I used last time but this time I want to go through god mode. But how is it possible when I'm not sure about asura mode. There must be a reason where you can complete the quest because god's domain doesn't give impossible promotion quest.

After a long time I decided that the answer is in two things either the skills or the items.my skills is without a doubt the best tier 2 could have but items can be improved so I left for war god's temple and bought a fragment legendary armor and boots and lastly I bought all the forging materials for Broken Steel Forging Design. I intend to make what I couldn't last time and complete Broken Steel Forging Design

It will take along time if I looked for the materials by myself so I just bought it and now I'm looking at the Forging materials:

12 pieces of Eternium Ore
300 Mana Stones
1,000 pieces of Titan Ore
12 Fire Source Crystals
12 Water Source Crystals
12 Wind Source Crystals
12 Earth Source Crystals
Nucleus of Life

After I'm done I went to Seliora

When Shi Feng arrived before Seliora's smithy, the large steel door of the little house was still shut tight. There was not a single player or NPC present in this place.

After he gave the steel door a few knocks, a gap cracked open.

"Oh, it's you," Seliora mumbled. She then opened the door and said, "Come in."

"Hello, Miss Seliora. I am Ye Feng. I have something I would like your help with. I wonder if you have any time to spare right now?" Shi Feng asked.

Shi Feng then chuckled and said, "I have a forging design for an Epic Set Equipment."

"What? Epic Set Equipment!?" Seliora's eyes suddenly shone. She hurriedly demanded, "Why didn't you say so earlier?! Come in and let me see!"

"Here it is."shi feng said

"The person who drew this design must be insane! Is he trying to make a Legendary item?"

Seliora gaped in shock after inspecting the forging design.

"Miss Seliora, if you have the materials, how confident are you in making it?" Shi Feng asked

"Around 20%. If you give me more time to practice, I can raise it to 30%."she answered.

"What about if it's with the book of forging "

"Around 31%"

I handed her the philosopher's stone saying
"What if you have this "

Seliora was shocked "this the philosopher's stone!!!!
How can you have this "

"It was sealing an ancient in the purple sun mansion so I took it and caused a disaster and that's why I need this epic set equipment to solve the problem "

"Oh my god so it's true they came back,mmmm i guess about 36 % but maybe be less "

Mmmm it's still too low .But maybe I get lucky and anyway if it doesn't work I just do asura mode.

"Well here's the materials. I'll have to trouble Miss Seliora, then. "I handed the materials to her hoping to get lucky.

"Since you have entrusted this task to me, I will continuously research this forging designs so it may take a week .As for the cost of making it, I won't charge you anything if it is unsuccessful," Seliora said happily.