Katsuki x OC🍋

An AI Story

(3rd person P.O.V)

Katsuki and Baylee walked hand in hand towards their apartment after a lovely dinner date. They were both dressed in their best attire, Katsuki in a sharp suit and Baylee in a tight red dress. The night had been perfect, the food was amazing and the company even better.As they entered their apartment, Katsuki's hand slid down to Baylee's waist, pulling her closer to him. She could feel his hot breath on her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She turned around to face him, their bodies pressed together. Katsuki's intense gaze met hers, his eyes filled with desire.'Do you know how beautiful you look tonight, Baylee?' Katsuki whispered, his lips brushing against hers.Baylee blushed, feeling a surge of heat between her legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced in sync, their hands exploring each other's bodies. Katsuki's hand slid down to Baylee's ass, giving it a firm squeeze. She moaned in response, her body pressing even closer to his.Katsuki lifted Baylee up effortlessly, her legs wrapping around his waist. He carried her towards their bedroom, never breaking the kiss. As they reached the bed, Katsuki gently laid Baylee down and hovered over her, his hands roaming over her body. He slowly slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders, revealing her lacy bra.'You're so fucking sexy, Baylee,' Katsuki growled, his voice filled with lust.Baylee couldn't help but feel turned on by her husband's dominant attitude. She arched her back, pressing her breasts against his chest. Katsuki's lips trailed down her neck, leaving a trail of hot kisses. He unhooked her bra, freeing her perky breasts. His mouth latched onto one of her nipples, sucking and nipping at it, while his hand played with the other.Baylee moaned loudly, her hands tangled in Katsuki's blonde hair. She could feel the wetness between her legs growing, aching for his touch. Katsuki's hand slid down to her panties, rubbing her through the fabric. Baylee's hips moved in rhythm with his hand, her breaths coming out in short gasps.Unable to take it any longer, Katsuki pulled down Baylee's panties and plunged two fingers inside her. Baylee let out a loud moan, her eyes rolling back in pleasure. Katsuki pumped his fingers in and out of her, his thumb rubbing her clit in circular motions. Baylee's body trembled with every thrust, her moans growing louder and more desperate.'Fuck, Katsuki,' Baylee cried out, her body on the brink of orgasm.Katsuki pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, the sight of his wife writhing in pleasure turning him on even more. He quickly undressed, revealing his rock-hard erection. Baylee's eyes widened at the sight, her mouth watering in anticipation.Katsuki positioned himself between Baylee's legs, teasing her entrance with his tip. He leaned in, whispering in her ear, 'You want me, don't you, Baylee?'Baylee nodded, unable to form any coherent words. Katsuki entered her in one swift motion, filling her completely. They both moaned in unison, the feeling of being connected bringing them both immense pleasure.Katsuki began thrusting, slow and deep at first, savoring the feeling of Baylee's tightness around him. But soon, his pace quickened, his hips slamming into hers with each thrust. Baylee's hands gripped the sheets, her body moving in sync with Katsuki's.Their moans grew louder and more desperate as they both neared their release. Katsuki reached between them, rubbing Baylee's clit with his thumb. She screamed in pleasure, her body convulsing as she came, her juices flowing onto Katsuki's cock.Feeling her walls tighten around him, Katsuki couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust a few more times before releasing inside her, both of them riding out their intense orgasms together.As they lay tangled in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow, Katsuki whispered, 'I love you, Baylee.'Baylee smiled, snuggling closer to her husband. 'I love you too, Katsuki.'The night may have started as a romantic date, but it turned into a passionate and intense sexual encounter between two people deeply in love. And they wouldn't have it any other way.

(Words 683)