Aizawa x OC 2🍋

(ai)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Shota Aizawa and his wife Baylee had been married for a few months now, but they had yet to consummate their marriage. Baylee was a virgin and was nervous about having sex for the first time. Aizawa, being the patient and understanding husband that he was, had been waiting for her to be ready.One night, as they lay in bed together, Aizawa could sense that Baylee was ready. She was fidgeting and blushing, and he could see the desire in her eyes. He gently caressed her cheek and whispered, 'Are you ready, my love?'Baylee nodded, biting her lip nervously. Aizawa leaned in and kissed her softly, his hands roaming down her body, exploring every inch of her. He could feel her body trembling with anticipation and he knew he had to be gentle with her.He slowly slid his hand down her stomach, stopping at her thighs. He gently parted her legs and began to softly rub her through her panties. Baylee moaned and arched her back, her hands gripping the sheets tightly.Aizawa then removed her panties and continued to tease her with his fingers, gently circling her clit and dipping his fingers into her wetness. Baylee was moaning and writhing under his touch, her body craving more.Aizawa then guided her hand to his pants, where she eagerly unbuttoned and unzipped them. He helped her remove his pants and boxers, revealing his already hard member. Baylee gasped at the sight of it and Aizawa smiled, knowing he was the cause of her arousal.He positioned himself above her and slowly entered her, making sure to be gentle and take his time. Baylee gasped and clung onto him, her nails digging into his back. Aizawa kissed her passionately, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.As they made love, Aizawa whispered sweet words of encouragement and love to Baylee, making her feel safe and loved. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper, and they both moaned in pleasure.Their lovemaking was slow and passionate, both of them enjoying the feeling of being connected in such an intimate way. Aizawa could feel Baylee's walls clenching around him, signaling her impending release. With a few more thrusts, they both reached their climax, calling out each other's names in ecstasy.Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Aizawa kissed Baylee's forehead and whispered, 'I love you, my dear.'Baylee smiled and cuddled closer to him, feeling a sense of contentment she had never felt before. She knew that she had made the right choice in marrying Aizawa and she couldn't wait for their future together.From that night on, their sex life became even more passionate and fulfilling, as they explored each other's bodies and deepened their love for one another. Aizawa and Baylee were a perfect match, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

(words 478)