Dabi x OC 14 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was Dabi's loyal plaything, willing to do anything he asked without question. She lived to please him, and he took full advantage of her devotion.One day, Dabi came home in a rage. He had been dealing with some frustrating issues and needed to let out some steam. Baylee could see the anger in his eyes and knew that she was in for a rough night. But she didn't care. All she wanted was to serve her master and make him happy.Dabi wasted no time, grabbing Baylee roughly and pulling her towards him. He kissed her roughly, biting at her lip and causing her to moan in both pleasure and pain. He then threw her onto the couch and began to strip off her clothing, not caring about her comfort or her protests.Baylee knew better than to fight back. She let Dabi do as he pleased, knowing that it would only make him angrier if she resisted. He roughly spread her legs and plunged his fingers into her, causing her to gasp and moan. He was rough and relentless, not caring about her pleasure, only his own.But Baylee didn't mind. She was used to it by now. She was Dabi's plaything, and her purpose was to please him. So she let him use her body as he pleased, even when he pushed her down onto the floor and fucked her from behind, not caring about her comfort or pleasure.Dabi fucked her multiple times that night, in every room of the house. He pulled her hair, spanked her, and called her names. He didn't care about her pleasure, only his own.But Baylee was in heaven. She loved being used by Dabi, loved being his plaything. And when he finally collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied, Baylee was left shaking and dripping with sweat and cum.As she lay there, panting and exhausted, she couldn't help but smile. She was Dabi's loyal plaything, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

(Words 332)