Dabi x OC 4

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi and Baylee were two of the most notorious villains in the city. They were both part of a group called the League of Villains and were known for their destructive and chaotic ways. Dabi was a tall and intimidating man with striking blue flames that he could manipulate at will. Baylee, on the other hand, was a petite and mischievous girl with the power to control ice.Despite their shared love for causing chaos and mayhem, Dabi and Baylee had a complicated relationship. They constantly bickered and argued, with Dabi often getting frustrated with Baylee's immaturity. Being a teenager, Baylee couldn't help but act recklessly and impulsively, which often led to Dabi scolding her.One day, Dabi's patience with Baylee finally ran out. They were in the middle of a heist when Baylee's carelessness caused them to be discovered by the hero patrol. Dabi, already on edge from their previous arguments, lost control and lashed out at Baylee with his flames. Baylee, caught off guard, was badly burned and collapsed to the ground in pain.Dabi immediately regretted his actions and rushed to Baylee's side, trying to help her with her injuries. He realized in that moment just how much he cared for her, despite their constant disagreements. As he tended to her wounds, he apologized profusely and promised to never let his anger get the best of him again.Baylee was shocked by Dabi's sudden change of heart. She had always known that deep down, he cared for her, but this was the first time he had shown it in such a vulnerable way. She forgave him and they spent the rest of the night talking and getting to know each other on a deeper level.From that day on, their relationship changed for the better. They still argued and teased each other, but there was now an underlying understanding and respect between them. Baylee also made a conscious effort to be more responsible and think things through before acting, which earned her praise from Dabi.As they continued to work together as villains, Dabi and Baylee became a formidable team. They balanced each other out, with Dabi's level-headedness and Baylee's spontaneity. And although they still had their moments of disagreement, they had each other's backs no matter what.Dabi and Baylee's relationship may have started off rocky, but it only made them stronger in the end. They were no longer just partners in crime, but also friends who cared deeply for each other. And they knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other's flames to keep them warm.

(Words 433)