Brynjolf x OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

The night was dark and cold in the city of Riften, but inside the Thieves Guild, the atmosphere was anything but. Brynjolf, one of the top members of the guild, leaned against the wall, watching the various members go about their business.

But his attention was soon diverted when he saw Baylee, one of the newer members, walk into the room. She had joined the guild only a few weeks ago, but she had quickly caught his eye with her charming smile and fiery spirit.

Brynjolf nodded at her as she walked by, and she flashed him a quick grin before heading towards her room. He couldn't help but follow her, his thoughts consumed with the woman who had been on his mind for days.

Baylee entered her room and was about to close the door when she felt a strong hand grab her arm, pulling her back. She turned to see Brynjolf, his intense gaze fixed on her.

'Can I help you, Brynjolf?' she asked, trying to hide the slight tremor in her voice.

He didn't answer, instead, he pulled her closer to him, his lips crashing down on hers in a passionate kiss. Baylee's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't resist, eagerly kissing him back.

Their tongues danced together as Brynjolf's hands roamed over her body, exploring every curve and dip. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, his voice husky with desire.

'I've been wanting to do that since the moment I laid eyes on you,' he said, his hand sliding down to grip her ass.

Baylee let out a moan as he squeezed her, her body responding to his touch. She reached up and pulled him down for another kiss, her hands tangling in his hair.

Brynjolf lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently, his hands trailing down her body as he removed her clothes, revealing her perfect curves.

He couldn't resist taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it until she was squirming beneath him. He moved down her body, leaving a trail of kisses and bites until he reached her core.

Baylee gasped as his tongue flicked over her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. She gripped the sheets tightly as he expertly brought her to the edge, only to stop and let her come down from her high.

Before she could protest, Brynjolf was inside her, filling her completely. He set a steady pace, his thrusts deep and powerful, making her cry out with each one.

Their bodies moved together in perfect rhythm, their moans and cries filling the room. Baylee wrapped her legs around him, pulling him even closer, wanting him deeper inside her.

Brynjolf's pace quickened as they both neared their release, their bodies slick with sweat as they moved together. With a final thrust, they both came, their cries of pleasure mingling in the air.

They collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied, their bodies still tangled together. Brynjolf kissed Baylee's forehead, his arms still wrapped tightly around her.

'Looks like I'll be coming to your room more often,' he said with a smirk.

Baylee laughed, her fingers tracing lazy patterns on his chest. 'I wouldn't have it any other way.'

And from that night on, Baylee and Brynjolf's room became their special place, a place where they could escape the chaos of the Thieves Guild and lose themselves in each other.

(Words 589)