Farmer Sans x OC 2🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee moaned as Sans pressed his lips against her neck, his hands roaming over her body. She had always found him attractive, with his tall frame and charming smile. And now, as they were alone in the barn, she couldn't resist his advances any longer. Sans grinned against her skin, his fingers trailing down her sides as he pressed her against the wall. He had always been drawn to her, with her fiery spirit and determination. And now, as he held her in his arms, he couldn't help but feel a spark of something more. Their lips met in a heated kiss, tongues tangling as they explored each other's mouths. Sans' hands found their way to Baylee's thighs, gripping them tightly as he lifted her up and pressed her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her hands gripping his shoulders as he ground his hard cock against her core. Baylee moaned into his mouth as she felt him slipping inside of her, her walls clenching around him as he pushed deeper. Sans groaned, his hips thrusting harder and faster as he fucked her against the wall. The sound of their skin slapping together echoed through the barn, driving them both wild with desire. They moved in perfect sync, their bodies writhing together in pleasure. Sans' hands roamed over Baylee's body, exploring every inch of her as she moaned and gasped with each thrust. She was lost in the moment, lost in the feel of him inside of her. As they reached their peak, their bodies trembling with pleasure, Sans pressed his forehead against Baylee's, his breath hot against her skin. They held each other, their bodies still connected as they rode out their orgasms together. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow. Sans pressed gentle kisses against Baylee's neck, his fingers tracing patterns on her skin.' Who knew farm work could be so fun,' he chuckled, making Baylee laugh.'I think we might have to sneak away to the barn more often,' she replied, snuggling closer to him. Sans grinned, pulling her even closer. 'I'm looking forward to it.' And with that, they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's embrace. From that day on, Sans and Baylee's bond only grew stronger. They were more than just neighbors and farmers, they were lovers. And their time in the barn became their special secret, a place where they could explore each other's bodies and share their love. It was their own little FarmTale.

(Words 427)