Katsuki x OC 7🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee moaned loudly as Katsuki thrust into her, his strong hands gripping her hips tightly. They were in a hotel room, on a weekend trip with their friends from the hero agency. The kids were safely with Katsuki's parents, and the couple was taking advantage of having some alone time.Baylee had been craving Katsuki's touch all week, but with their busy schedules and the kids always around, they hadn't been able to find a moment to themselves. But now, with Katsuki's lips on hers and his body pressed against hers, all her pent up arousal was finally being released.Katsuki's usually aggressive demeanor was even more intense in the bedroom. He knew exactly how to touch her, how to make her moan and writhe beneath him. Baylee loved the way he took control, his roughness only adding to her pleasure.As Katsuki's thrusts grew harder and faster, Baylee could feel herself getting closer and closer to her peak. She dug her nails into his back, leaving red marks as she cried out his name.Suddenly, the door to their room burst open and one of their friends stumbled in, clearly drunk. Baylee and Katsuki froze, their eyes wide with shock and embarrassment.Their friend's eyes widened as he saw them, and he quickly turned around and stumbled back out the door, muttering apologies.Katsuki and Baylee were both mortified, but after a moment, they couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of the situation. They quickly finished and got dressed, trying to act casual when their friend came back into the room, apologizing profusely.Despite the interruption, Baylee and Katsuki couldn't deny the intense pleasure they had just experienced. And as they cuddled in bed afterwards, they couldn't wait to have some more alone time on their next trip away from the kids.

(Words 300)