Tengen x OC 3🍋

(AI)

(3rd person P.O.V)

Baylee nervously fidgeted with her hands as she stood in front of her husband, Tengen. They had been married for a few weeks now, but she still couldn't shake off her nerves when it came to their first sexual encounter.Tengen could sense her anxiety and pulled her into a warm embrace, her head resting against his chest. He gently ran his fingers through her hair, trying to calm her down.'My love, there's no need to be nervous. I'll be gentle with you,' he whispered, placing a soft kiss on her forehead.Baylee looked up at him, her big doe eyes filled with both fear and desire. Tengen couldn't resist her innocent beauty and pulled her into a deep kiss. His lips were soft and gentle, coaxing hers to move in sync with his.As their kiss deepened, Tengen's hands began to roam over Baylee's body, exploring every inch of her. He could feel her tremble under his touch and he pulled away, gazing into her eyes.'Let me make you feel good,' he said, his voice filled with adoration.Baylee nodded, her cheeks flushed with a mix of embarrassment and arousal. Tengen guided her to the bed and laid her down, his eyes never leaving her.He started by gently kissing her neck, his lips trailing down to her collarbone. Baylee let out a soft moan as Tengen's lips travelled further down, his hands caressing her sides.Tengen's fingers then traced down her body, stopping at her thighs. He slowly spread her legs apart and his fingers found their way to her core. Baylee gasped at the sensation, never having been touched in such an intimate way before.Tengen continued to tease her, his fingers exploring every inch of her. He could feel her getting wetter and he knew she was ready for more.He removed his fingers and positioned himself between her legs. He looked into her eyes, silently asking for permission. Baylee nodded, her heart racing with anticipation.Tengen entered her slowly, giving her time to adjust to the new sensation. Baylee winced a little at the slight pain, but it was quickly replaced by pleasure as Tengen began to move within her.Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, each thrust bringing them closer to the edge. Baylee's moans filled the room, urging Tengen on. He could feel her walls clenching around him and he knew she was close.He reached down and began to rub her clit, sending her over the edge. Baylee cried out in ecstasy as she reached her climax, her body trembling beneath Tengen's.He continued to move within her, chasing his own release. With one final thrust, he came undone, his body shuddering with pleasure.As they lay in each other's arms, catching their breath, Baylee couldn't help but feel grateful for her husband's patience and gentleness. Tengen pulled her closer, placing a kiss on her forehead.'I love you, Baylee,' he whispered, his voice filled with love.'I love you too, Tengen,' she replied, a smile spreading across her face.From that day on, Baylee was no longer nervous about sex. With Tengen by her side, she had discovered a whole new world of pleasure and love.

(words 520)