Fell Sans x OC 🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Underfell A skeleton named Sans and his human girlfriend Baylee have been together for a while now. They both come from different worlds, but that doesn't stop them from being completely in love with each other.

One night, they decided to sneak away from the rest of their family to have some alone time. They found a secluded spot in the forest and laid out a blanket under the stars. Baylee snuggled up against Sans, feeling his warmth and his bones against her skin. They talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company.As the night went on, their conversations turned more and more intimate. They both knew what they wanted, but they were hesitant to make the first move. Sans finally mustered up the courage and leaned in to kiss Baylee. She eagerly responded, their lips moving in sync.Their kisses became more passionate and soon their hands were roaming all over each other's bodies. Baylee could feel Sans' hard bones against her, making her even more excited. She reached down to touch him, but he stopped her.'Are you sure you want to do this?' Sans asked, looking into her eyes.Baylee nodded, her desire and love for him evident in her eyes. Sans leaned in to kiss her again, this time with even more intensity. He slowly removed her clothes, taking in every inch of her body. Baylee did the same, admiring Sans' skeleton form.They both laid back down on the blanket, Sans on top of Baylee. He entered her slowly, savoring every moment. They both moaned in pleasure as they moved together, their bodies becoming one. The sound of their skin slapping against each other echoed through the forest.Baylee could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, and Sans could tell. He increased his pace, wanting to reach his own release at the same time as her. They both climaxed together, their bodies shaking with pleasure.After they caught their breath, Sans pulled out and they cuddled together under the stars. Baylee felt so content and loved in his arms. They talked about their future and how they couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together.But little did they know, their night of passion would result in an unexpected surprise. A few weeks later, Baylee found out she was pregnant. They were both shocked, but also overjoyed. They couldn't wait to start their family together and continue their love story.From that night on, they made sure to always make time for themselves and their love, no matter how busy or chaotic their lives got. They knew that their love was strong enough to overcome any obstacle that came their way. And that's exactly what they did.

(Words 450)