Tengen x Rengoku 2 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen and Rengoku had been training together for years as demon slayers, and they had become close friends. But as they grew stronger, their feelings for each other also grew.

One night, after a particularly intense training session, Tengen couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed Rengoku and pushed him against the wall, their bodies pressed tightly against each other.

Rengoku was taken aback at first, but he quickly melted into Tengen's touch. Their lips crashed together in a passionate kiss, their tongues battling for dominance.

Tengen's hands roamed down Rengoku's body, feeling every muscle and curve. He reached down and grabbed Rengoku's ass, pulling him closer. Rengoku moaned into the kiss, his hands gripping onto Tengen's shoulders.

Tengen pushed his hips forward, grinding against Rengoku's hard cock. He could feel Rengoku's arousal growing, and it only fueled his own desire.

He broke the kiss and whispered in Rengoku's ear, 'I want you.'

Rengoku didn't need any more convincing. He turned around and bent over, giving Tengen full access to his body. Tengen wasted no time, pulling down Rengoku's pants and exposing his tight, muscular ass.

He licked his lips in anticipation before plunging his tongue into Rengoku's entrance. Rengoku moaned loudly, his hands gripping onto the wall for support.

Tengen continued to tease and lick at Rengoku's hole, his tongue darting in and out. Rengoku's moans grew louder and more desperate, and Tengen knew he was ready.

He stood up and positioned himself behind Rengoku, slowly entering him. Rengoku gasped at the feeling of being filled, but it quickly turned into pleasure as Tengen began to move.

Their bodies moved in perfect sync, the sound of skin slapping against skin filling the air. Rengoku's moans echoed throughout the training room, and Tengen couldn't get enough of it.

He reached around and grabbed Rengoku's cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. Rengoku was a mess, his body trembling with pleasure as he approached his climax.

Tengen could feel his own release building, and with one final thrust, he came inside Rengoku. The feeling of being filled pushed Rengoku over the edge, and he came with a loud cry.

They both collapsed onto the ground, their bodies sweaty and spent. Tengen pulled out and laid down next to Rengoku, pulling him close.

'Thank you,' Rengoku whispered, placing a kiss on Tengen's lips.

'Anytime,' Tengen replied with a smile.

They lay there for a while, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow of their intense lovemaking. As demon slayers, their lives were filled with danger and uncertainty, but they knew they could always find solace in each other's arms.

(Words 442)