Fell Sans x Sans 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Sans and Fell had been dating for a few months now. They had quickly fallen in love with each other and couldn't get enough of each other's company. They spent every moment they could together, whether it was going on a date, exploring the underground, or just hanging out at home.One day, they were lounging on the couch in Sans' room, watching TV and cuddling. Fell had his arms wrapped tightly around Sans, nuzzling his neck and leaving small kisses on his skin. Sans let out a content sigh and leaned into Fell's embrace.Fell couldn't resist the urge to run his hands over Sans' body. His hands roamed over Sans' chest and abs, causing him to shiver in delight. Sans turned to look at Fell with a mischievous gleam in his eye.'What do you say we take this to the bedroom?' Sans whispered seductively.Fell's eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly regained his composure and smirked. 'I like the way you think,' he replied, standing up and pulling Sans with him.They made their way to the bedroom, shedding their clothes as they went. Once they were both completely naked, they crawled onto the bed, their lips meeting in a heated kiss. Sans' hands roamed over Fell's body, tracing every muscle and curve. Fell moaned into the kiss, his hands gripping Sans' hips and pulling him closer.Sans broke the kiss and whispered in Fell's ear, 'I want you, Fell.'Fell's eyes darkened with desire as he flipped Sans onto his back, his body hovering over Sans'. He kissed down Sans' neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin. Sans moaned and tangled his fingers in Fell's hair, pulling him closer.Fell moved down Sans' body, his lips leaving a trail of kisses and bites as he went. He reached Sans' cock and took it into his mouth, causing Sans to gasp and arch his back in pleasure. Fell bobbed his head up and down, his tongue swirling around the head of Sans' cock. Sans moaned and gripped the sheets tightly, his hips thrusting up into Fell's mouth.Fell pulled back, a string of saliva connecting his lips to Sans' cock. He smirked up at Sans before moving back up to kiss him again. Sans could taste himself on Fell's lips and it only turned him on more.'Fell, I need you,' Sans whispered, his voice filled with desire.Fell nodded and reached for the bottle of lube on the nightstand. He coated his fingers and slowly pushed one into Sans' tight entrance. Sans gasped and gripped Fell's shoulders, his body adjusting to the intrusion. Fell added another finger, scissoring and stretching Sans' hole.Once Sans was relaxed and ready, Fell removed his fingers and positioned himself at Sans' entrance. He slowly pushed in, groaning at the tight heat surrounding him. Sans moaned and wrapped his legs around Fell's waist, pulling him in deeper.Fell started to move, his hips thrusting in a slow and steady rhythm. Sans moaned and clung to Fell, his body tingling with pleasure. Fell's thrusts became faster and more erratic, each one hitting that sweet spot inside of Sans.'Fell, I'm close,' Sans moaned, his body trembling with need.Fell reached between them and started to stroke Sans' cock in time with his thrusts. Sans' moans became louder and more desperate as he got closer and closer to his release. Fell could feel himself getting close as well and he quickened his pace, wanting to come with Sans.With one final thrust, they both reached their peaks, their bodies shaking with pleasure. Fell collapsed on top of Sans, both of them trying to catch their breath. They stayed like that for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of being connected.After they had both caught their breath, Fell pulled out and lay next to Sans, pulling him into his arms. They lay there in silence for a while, just enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.'I love you, Fell,' Sans whispered, breaking the silence.'I love you too, Sans,' Fell replied, pressing a kiss to Sans' forehead.They cuddled together until they fell asleep, completely content in each other's arms.

(Words 683)