Cat Katsuki x OC 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee woke up to the feeling of something wet and warm on her inner thighs. She groggily opened her eyes to see Katsuki licking her pussy. She was surprised at first, but then she remembered that he had been hit with a quirk that gave him cat-like features.'Katsuki? What are you doing?' she asked, her voice still thick with sleep.Katsuki looked up at her with his bright red eyes, his tongue still lapping at her folds. 'I can't help it, I'm in heat,' he growled.Baylee's eyes widened in shock and arousal. She had heard of quirks causing strange side effects, but this was something else entirely. She felt her body reacting to his touch, her pussy growing wetter and her nipples hardening.Katsuki's tail swished back and forth as he continued to lick and suck at her pussy. Baylee couldn't resist the pleasure any longer and she arched her back, moaning as she felt her orgasm building.Katsuki's ears perked up and he let out a low growl as he sensed her pleasure. He moved his tongue faster, determined to make her come. Baylee's body shook as she reached her climax, her juices flowing onto Katsuki's face.Panting and sweating, Baylee looked down at Katsuki. She could see the desire in his eyes and she couldn't deny that she was turned on by this new side of him.'Katsuki, let me help you,' she said, reaching down to touch his throbbing cock.Katsuki let out a deep purr as Baylee stroked his length. She could feel the small knot forming at the base and knew that it must be painful for him. She wanted to help him and she knew just how to do it.Without hesitation, she spread her legs and guided him inside her. Katsuki buried himself deep in her pussy, his rough movements causing her to cry out in pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer as he pounded into her.Their cries and moans filled the room as they moved together in a frenzy of passion. Katsuki's roughness only added to Baylee's pleasure and she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge.Katsuki's knot grew bigger and he let out a loud growl as he finally reached his climax. He released his seed deep inside her, filling her with his hot cum. Baylee's own orgasm hit her hard and she felt her body convulse in ecstasy.As they lay there, catching their breath, Baylee couldn't help but feel a new connection with Katsuki. They had shared something intimate and it had only brought them closer together.From that day on, whenever Katsuki went into heat, Baylee was there to help him. And in return, Katsuki showed her a side of himself that no one else had ever seen. Their bond grew stronger and their love for each other only deepened.They may have started out as roommates, but now they were so much more. They were lovers, bound together by a strange quirk and a deep passion. And they wouldn't have it any other way.

(Words 507)