Freddy x OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was moaning and screaming in pleasure as Freddy thrust into her hard and fast. They were both so caught up in the moment that they didn't even hear the security guard walking by.Freddy had always been attracted to Baylee ever since she joined the band as the backup singer. Her voice was like honey and her curves were irresistible. And now that they were finally alone, he couldn't hold back any longer.Baylee was lost in ecstasy as Freddy's strong hands roamed all over her body. She loved the feeling of his rough fur against her skin and the way he growled in her ear as he pounded into her. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to the edge, and she knew Freddy was too.As they both reached their climax, they collapsed onto the bed, panting and sweating. Baylee snuggled into Freddy's chest, feeling completely satisfied and loved. They lay there for a few moments, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow.Just then, they heard a knock on the door. It was the security guard. Panicking, Freddy quickly pulled the covers over them, hoping he hadn't seen anything. The guard asked if everything was okay and if they needed anything. Freddy replied with a simple 'we're fine, thank you' and the guard went on his way.Baylee couldn't help but giggle at the close call. Freddy just chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss. They knew they had to be more careful in the future, but for now, they were just happy to have each other.From that night on, whenever the security guard made his rounds, Baylee and Freddy would always make sure to keep it down and hide any evidence of their passionate love. But they both knew that their love was too strong to be kept hidden for long. And they were okay with that.

(Words 313)