Farmer Sans x OC 4 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Sans and Baylee had been dating for a few weeks now, and they were both head over heels for each other. They had a lot in common, both being farmers and living in the small town of Snowdin. Sans was a skeleton, and his brother Papyrus was a tall, lanky skeleton as well. Baylee was a human, but she fit in well with the skeleton brothers. One day, Sans invited Baylee to spend the night at his place. She happily accepted, excited to spend more time with her new boyfriend. When she arrived, Sans showed her to his room, which only had one bed. 'Is it okay if we share the bed?' Sans asked nervously. 'Of course, I would love to,' Baylee replied with a smile. As they lay in bed together, Sans couldn't help but notice the scars on Baylee's back and arms. He gently traced his fingers over them, causing Baylee to tense up. 'What happened?' Sans asked softly. Baylee hesitated for a moment before finally opening up to Sans. She explained that she had been in a car accident a few years ago, and the scars were from the glass that had cut into her skin. She also showed him the stretch marks on her thighs and ass cheeks, which she had gotten from gaining weight during her recovery. Sans listened attentively, and when Baylee finished, he pulled her into a gentle hug. 'You're still beautiful to me, scars and all,' he whispered. Baylee felt tears pricking at her eyes. She had always been self-conscious about her scars and stretch marks, but hearing Sans say those words made her feel loved and accepted. Sans leaned in and kissed Baylee softly, and she kissed him back with equal passion. As they continued to kiss, their hands roamed over each other's bodies, exploring every inch. Sans gently pushed Baylee onto her back and slowly undressed her, taking his time to kiss and caress every part of her body. He showed her that her scars and stretch marks were nothing to be ashamed of, and that she was beautiful inside and out. When they finally made love, it was gentle and raw. They both felt a strong connection and passion for each other, and it only grew stronger as they moved together. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms, both feeling happy and content. Baylee knew that she had found someone special in Sans, someone who loved her for who she was, scars and all. From that night on, Sans made sure to always remind Baylee how beautiful she was, and she never felt insecure about her scars and stretch marks again. They continued to date and work on their farm together, and their love only grew stronger with each passing day.

(Words 465)