Eijiro x OC x Katsuki 3🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Eijiro Kirishima and his girlfriend Baylee had been dating for a few months now and their relationship was getting pretty serious. They were both in their final year at UA High School, training to become pro-heroes. Eijiro was known for his hardworking nature and his strong, muscular physique. Baylee, on the other hand, was a quiet and reserved girl with a sharp mind and a fierce determination.They had been intimate with each other before, but Eijiro wanted to take things to the next level. He had always been curious about making a girl squirt and he had heard that Baylee was open to exploring new things in the bedroom. However, Eijiro didn't have much experience in that area and he didn't want to mess things up. So, he turned to his close friend Katsuki Bakugo for advice.Katsuki was known for his explosive temper and his sharp tongue, but he was also surprisingly knowledgeable when it came to matters of the bedroom. Eijiro knew he could count on him to teach him the ropes.Eijiro and Katsuki met up in the school's training grounds after classes were over. Eijiro explained his dilemma to Katsuki and asked for his help.'Are you serious, man? You want to make her squirt? That's some kinky shit,' Katsuki said with a smirk.Eijiro blushed, but he was determined to learn. 'Yeah, I really want to do it. Can you teach me how?'Katsuki chuckled. 'Alright, fine. But don't expect me to hold your hand while you do it. You gotta figure it out yourself.'Eijiro nodded eagerly and Katsuki began explaining. 'First of all, you need to understand that squirting is not the same as peeing. It's a form of female ejaculation and it's caused by stimulating the G-spot.'Eijiro listened attentively as Katsuki explained the anatomy of the female genitalia and how to find the G-spot. He also gave Eijiro some pointers on how to use his fingers and tongue to stimulate it.'Remember, every girl is different. What works for one may not work for another. You need to communicate with Baylee and see what she likes,' Katsuki said. 'And most importantly, be patient. It may take some time to make her squirt, so don't get frustrated.'Eijiro thanked Katsuki for his help and they both went their separate ways. Eijiro couldn't wait to try out what he had learned on Baylee.The next weekend, Baylee came over to Eijiro's dorm room for a study session. Eijiro had set the mood with some dim lighting and soft music. After a few hours of studying, Eijiro suggested they take a break.'Why don't we do something more fun?' he said with a mischievous grin.Baylee raised an eyebrow, but she was intrigued. 'What do you have in mind?'Eijiro took a deep breath and decided to be bold. 'I want to make you squirt.'Baylee's eyes widened in surprise, but she didn't object. 'Okay, let's do it.'Eijiro followed Katsuki's advice and started by kissing and caressing Baylee's body. He then moved down to her thighs and started to slowly make his way to her core. He gently spread her legs and began to kiss and suck on her inner thighs, making his way closer to her pussy.Baylee let out a soft moan and her hips instinctively moved towards Eijiro's mouth. He took that as a good sign and continued to tease her by lightly flicking his tongue over her clit.'E-Eijiro,' Baylee moaned, her fingers tangling in his hair.Eijiro smiled to himself and continued to tease her, occasionally slipping a finger inside her to test her wetness. When he felt she was ready, he started to search for her G-spot.After a few minutes of searching, Eijiro felt a small, slightly rough patch inside her and he knew he had found it. He started to rub and press on it in a circular motion, while still using his tongue to stimulate her clit.Baylee's moans grew louder and she started to buck her hips against Eijiro's face. She was getting close and Eijiro could feel her walls tightening around his fingers.'Come on, Baylee. Let go for me,' he encouraged her.And then it happened. Baylee's body tensed and she let out a loud cry as she squirted all over Eijiro's face and hands. Eijiro was surprised by the amount of fluid that came out of her, but he was also incredibly turned on.Baylee collapsed onto the bed, panting and trying to catch her breath. Eijiro crawled up next to her and pulled her into a hug.'That was amazing,' Baylee said, still trying to catch her breath.Eijiro smiled proudly. 'I'm glad I could make you feel good.'Baylee leaned in for a kiss and they spent the rest of the night cuddled up in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of their intense experience.From that day on, Eijiro and Baylee's sex life was taken to a whole new level. They continued to explore and experiment with different techniques, making sure to always communicate and check in with each other. And they couldn't thank Katsuki enough for his unconventional, but helpful, advice.

(Words 842)