Tengen x Rengoku 3 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Rengoku moaned as Tengen's lips and tongue expertly worked over his sensitive entrance. He gripped the sheets tightly as Tengen's fingers teased his inner walls, sending shivers of pleasure through his body.

'T-Tengen,' Rengoku gasped, arching his back as Tengen's mouth moved lower, his tongue delving deeper into him. Rengoku's body was on fire, his skin flushed with arousal and his cock straining against his pants.

Tengen pulled back, a wicked grin on his face as he gazed down at Rengoku. 'You're so responsive, my love,' he purred, his hand trailing down to Rengoku's throbbing member.

Rengoku let out a moan as Tengen stroked him, his hips thrusting up into Tengen's hand. 'I-I can't take it anymore,' he panted, his body trembling with need.

Tengen chuckled, his lips finding Rengoku's in a heated kiss as he positioned himself between Rengoku's legs. With one swift thrust, he entered Rengoku, causing the demon slayer to cry out in pleasure.

Tengen began to move, his hips snapping against Rengoku's as he pounded into him. Rengoku's moans grew louder, his hands gripping Tengen's shoulders as he met each of his thrusts with equal fervor.

'Harder,' Rengoku begged, his nails digging into Tengen's skin as he pushed against him.

Tengen complied, his pace quickening as he ravaged Rengoku's body. Rengoku could feel the pleasure building in the pit of his stomach, his body trembling with each thrust.

As Tengen reached down to stroke Rengoku's cock, the demon slayer couldn't hold back any longer. He came with a loud cry, his body shaking as Tengen continued to move inside him.

With one final thrust, Tengen found his release as well, his body collapsing on top of Rengoku's as they both caught their breath.

'That was amazing,' Rengoku said, his voice still breathless as he pulled Tengen in for a kiss.

Tengen grinned, his eyes filled with love and adoration. 'I love you, my sweet Rengoku,' he said, nuzzling his nose against Rengoku's.

'I love you too, Tengen,' Rengoku replied, pulling Tengen in for another kiss as they basked in the afterglow of their passionate lovemaking.

(Words 356)