Katsuki x OC 5🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Baylee was moaning loudly as Katsuki thrust into her, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, and their heavy breathing.Katsuki had his hands on either side of Baylee's head, supporting himself as he moved in and out of her. He loved the feeling of her tight walls around him, and the way she moaned his name.Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door and it opened before either of them could react. Their 14 year old son, Izuku, stood there with wide eyes, taking in the scene before him.'Uh...sorry...' he stammered, quickly closing the door and running back to his room.Baylee let out a mortified groan and covered her face with her hands. Katsuki, on the other hand, couldn't help but chuckle.'Well, that's one way to interrupt us,' he said, pulling out of her and sitting up on the bed.Baylee glared at him playfully before getting up and pulling the sheets around her body. 'I can't believe that just happened,' she muttered, shaking her head.Katsuki got off the bed and pulled her into a hug. 'Don't worry, babe. He's old enough to understand what he saw,' he reassured her, kissing her forehead.Baylee sighed and nodded, feeling slightly embarrassed but also turned on by the fact that their son had caught them in the act.'Let's just finish this quickly before we get interrupted again,' she said, a mischievous glint in her eye.Katsuki grinned and picked her up, carrying her to the bed. 'As you wish, my love,' he said, before resuming their passionate lovemaking.The sound of their moans and the creaking of the bed filled the room once again, but this time, they made sure to lock the door.After they were done, they lay in bed together, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow.'I can't believe our son walked in on us,' Baylee said with a laugh, snuggling closer to Katsuki.'He's probably scarred for life,' Katsuki joked, causing Baylee to swat his arm playfully.'Well, at least he knows we still have a healthy sex life,' she said, winking at him.Katsuki smirked and pulled her into a kiss. 'And we'll make sure to keep it that way,' he said, before they both drifted off to sleep, satisfied and content in each other's arms.

(Words 387)