Tengen x OC 11 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Tengen was on a mission deep in the mountains, searching for a demon that had been terrorizing a nearby village. He had been tracking the demon for days and was finally closing in on its location.

As he made his way through the dense forest, he suddenly heard a faint cry for help. Tengen quickly followed the sound and soon came across a small clearing where he saw a young girl cowering in fear.

She looked to be no more than sixteen years old, her clothes were old and dirty, and she had bruises and scars all over her body. Tengen could see the fear in her eyes and knew that she had been through a lot.

Tengen approached her slowly, trying not to scare her. 'It's okay, I won't hurt you,' he said gently.

The girl looked up at him with a mixture of fear and hope in her eyes. 'Please...help me,' she whispered.

Tengen immediately knew that he had to help her. He learned that she had been living in the nearby village and had run away from her home after being abused and used for sexual actions by force.

Without hesitation, Tengen took her to his campsite and tended to her wounds. He gave her food and water and let her rest while he finished his mission.

After the demon was defeated, Tengen returned to his campsite to find the girl awake and looking much better. She thanked him for saving her and asked if she could stay with him.

Tengen agreed without a second thought. He couldn't bear to leave her alone after all that she had been through.

As they spent more time together, Tengen learned that her name was Baylee and she had no family or friends to turn to. He promised to protect her and give her a safe place to stay.

Over time, their relationship grew and they became closer. Tengen showed her kindness and gentleness, something she had never experienced before.

One night, as they lay under the stars, Tengen gently kissed Baylee and she responded eagerly. They explored each other's bodies, with Tengen making sure to be gentle and considerate of her past traumas.

He slowly slid his fingers into her wet pussy, making her moan with pleasure. Baylee had never felt this kind of pleasure before and she was overwhelmed by the sensations.

Tengen then moved down to her clit, gently teasing and sucking on it until she was squirming with pleasure. He then moved on top of her, slowly entering her and making sure to go at a pace that was comfortable for her.

They moved together in a gentle rhythm, with Tengen constantly checking in with Baylee to make sure she was okay. She had never felt so loved and cared for before.

As they both reached their climax, Tengen whispered sweet words of reassurance and love to Baylee. And for the first time in a long time, she felt safe and loved.

From that day on, Tengen and Baylee were inseparable. They traveled together, fought demons together, and most importantly, loved each other deeply. Tengen had found his true love in the most unexpected of places.

(Words 536)