Sukuna X OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Sukuna and Baylee were both demons, with insatiable desires and a strong attraction to each other. They had been dating for a few months now, and their relationship was filled with passion and excitement.One night, they decided to go for a walk in the city. As they strolled through the streets, their hands intertwined, they couldn't help but feel the sexual tension building between them. They both knew that they couldn't resist each other for much longer.As they passed by a dark alleyway, Sukuna suddenly pulled Baylee in and pressed her against the wall. Without a word, he captured her lips in a hungry kiss. Baylee moaned as she felt his hands roaming all over her body, igniting a fire inside of her.Sukuna's hands traveled down to her thighs, lifting her up and wrapping her legs around his waist. He pinned her against the wall, his hard arousal pressing against her core. Baylee's breath hitched as she felt his desire for her, and she eagerly wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.Their bodies moved against each other in a frenzied rhythm, their need for each other growing with each passing second. Sukuna's hands roamed all over Baylee's body, causing her to let out moans of pleasure. He couldn't get enough of her, and he wanted to show her just how much she meant to him.With a growl, Sukuna tore off Baylee's clothes, revealing her naked body to the cool night air. He wasted no time in plunging deep inside of her, causing Baylee to cry out in ecstasy. They moved together, their bodies fitting perfectly as they reached new heights of pleasure.Their moans echoed through the alleyway as they rocked against each other, lost in the moment. Sukuna's thrusts became rougher and more desperate, and Baylee clung onto him, her nails digging into his back. They were both on the brink of release, and they knew it.With a final thrust, Sukuna spilled himself inside of Baylee, filling her with his warmth. She cried out his name as she reached her own climax, her body shuddering in pleasure. They stayed wrapped in each other's arms for a few moments, catching their breath and reveling in the afterglow.As they pulled away from each other, they both had satisfied smiles on their faces. They quickly got dressed and continued their walk, their bodies still buzzing with pleasure. From that night on, the dark alleyway held a special place in their hearts, a place where they could let go of all inhibitions and lose themselves in each other's embrace.

(words 429)