Alpha Kirishima x Omega OC🍋

(AI)

(3rd person P.O.V)

It was a hot summer day in the city of Musutafu and Kirishima and Baylee were spending the day together in Kirishima's apartment. They had been dating for a few months now and had grown quite fond of each other. Baylee was an omega, and Kirishima was an alpha. They had always been attracted to each other, but they both knew that they had to be careful because of their different statuses in the omegaverse.However, today was different. Baylee was going through her first heat and she was feeling extremely aroused and needy. She couldn't stop thinking about Kirishima and how badly she wanted him to help fulfill her needs.As they sat on the couch watching a movie, Baylee couldn't concentrate on anything other than the growing ache between her legs. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter with each passing minute and she knew she needed Kirishima's touch.Without warning, she turned to Kirishima and straddled his lap, pressing her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Kirishima was taken aback at first, but he quickly caught on and deepened the kiss, his hands roaming over her body.Baylee moaned into the kiss, her body shivering with desire. She could feel Kirishima's hardness against her thigh and she knew he could smell her arousal. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes.'Please, Kirishima,' she whispered, her voice filled with need. 'I need you.'Kirishima's eyes darkened with desire and he nodded, knowing what she wanted. He stood up, carrying Baylee to his bedroom and laying her gently on the bed. He quickly undressed both of them, his eyes devouring her naked body.Baylee couldn't help but feel a little self-conscious, but Kirishima's hungry gaze made her feel desired and beautiful. He climbed onto the bed, his body hovering over hers, and he captured her lips in another passionate kiss.His hands roamed over her body, caressing every inch of her skin, making her moan and arch into his touch. He trailed kisses down her neck, nipping and sucking at her sensitive skin, before moving down to her breasts.He took one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking and teasing it with his tongue, while his hand massaged the other breast. Baylee arched her back, moaning loudly as Kirishima continued to pleasure her.'Please, Kirishima,' she begged, her body trembling with need.Kirishima pulled away from her breasts, his eyes meeting hers with a predatory look. He positioned himself between her legs, his fingers trailing down her stomach and to her wet core.He gently spread her folds, exposing her clit, and he began to rub it with his thumb. Baylee's back arched off the bed, her moans becoming louder and more desperate.Kirishima could feel her walls tightening around his fingers and he knew she was close. He leaned down and took her clit into his mouth, sucking and licking it as his fingers continued to thrust in and out of her.It didn't take long for Baylee to reach her climax, her body shaking as she came undone in Kirishima's mouth. He continued to lick and suck at her until she was completely spent, before crawling back up her body and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.'Thank you, Kirishima,' Baylee whispered, her eyes filled with love and gratitude.Kirishima smiled at her, his heart swelling with happiness. He knew that he had just fulfilled her needs as an omega and he was proud to be able to do so. But he also knew that he couldn't hold back any longer. He needed her, his omega, and he needed her now.He positioned himself at her entrance, slowly pushing himself into her wet heat. Baylee moaned at the feeling of being filled by her alpha and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer.Kirishima began to move in and out of her, his thrusts becoming more and more rough and desperate. Baylee's moans filled the room, her body trembling with pleasure as she reached her second climax.But Kirishima didn't stop. He could feel his knot forming and he knew he needed to knot her, to claim her as his omega. He pulled out of her, flipping her onto her hands and knees, before pushing back into her from behind.Baylee cried out at the change in position, her body trembling with pleasure as Kirishima's knot finally entered her. He began to move in and out of her, his knot rubbing against her sensitive walls with every thrust.It didn't take long for them to reach their third and final climax, their bodies shaking as they came together. Kirishima collapsed on top of Baylee, his knot still inside her, and he peppered her face with kisses.'I love you, Baylee,' he whispered, nuzzling into her neck.'I love you too, Kirishima,' Baylee replied, her heart full of love and contentment.They stayed like that for a while, basking in the afterglow of their love and passion. Baylee's heat had been satisfied and Kirishima had fulfilled his duty as an alpha. But for them, it was so much more than that. It was a moment of pure love and connection between two souls who were meant to be together.

(words 861)