Dabi x OC 12 🍋

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Dabi was out prowling the streets, his leather jacket wrapped tightly around his body as he made his way through the dark alleyways. He was on the prowl for something tonight, something to take his mind off the mundane tasks of his day-to-day life. He needed release, something to make him feel alive again.As he turned down yet another dark alley, he saw her. Baylee, the beautiful prostitute that he had been visiting for weeks now. Her long blonde hair cascading down her back, her full lips painted a deep red, and her eyes dark with desire. She was leaning against the wall, a cigarette hanging from her lips as she scanned the streets.Dabi couldn't resist her any longer, he needed her. He walked up to her and pressed her against the wall, his hands roaming over her body roughly. She moaned in pleasure, her body responding to his touch. Dabi smirked, knowing he had her right where he wanted her.Without a word, Dabi pulled her skirt up, his fingers tracing the edge of her lace panties. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs, driving him wild with desire.'Take them off,' he growled, his voice low and commanding.Baylee complied, sliding her panties down her legs and stepping out of them. Dabi wasted no time, he lifted her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her against the wall. He could feel the coolness of the brick against his skin, but all he could focus on was the warmth of Baylee's body.He pushed into her with force, causing her to cry out in pleasure. Dabi's hands were everywhere, gripping her hips tightly as he pounded into her. He could hear her moaning his name, begging for more. Dabi loved the way she responded to him, it only fueled his desire.He pulled her hair, causing her head to tilt back in ecstasy. Dabi leaned in and bit her neck, leaving a mark for everyone to see. He was marking her as his, claiming her in every way possible.Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, each thrust bringing them closer to the edge. Dabi could feel his climax building, and he knew Baylee was close as well. He reached down and rubbed her clit, sending her over the edge. She screamed his name, her body convulsing in pleasure.Feeling her tight walls clench around him, Dabi couldn't hold back any longer. He released inside of her, his moans mixing with hers in the dark alleyway.As they both caught their breath, Dabi pulled out of her and set her down gently. He looked at her with a sense of satisfaction, knowing that she was his for the taking anytime he wanted.'Same time next week?' he asked with a smirk.Baylee nodded, still trying to catch her breath. Dabi walked away, feeling satisfied and alive once again. He knew he would be back for more, Baylee was his favorite after all.

(Words 491)

AI storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें